Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Clashing Notes

Clashing Notes

a part of “Clashing Notes”, a fictional universe by Soviet Rei.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clashing Notes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Clashing Notes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:46 pm

It's cool, infern.

I will possibly pass out in not too long... it sucks, but I'll catch up in the morning, I left you guys a post so the people that talked to my character weren't at a standstill. . I'll see you guys tomorrow :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm

It seems Eun Jin has yet to post...perhaps we should wait for her before continuing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Sounds good. Do you want me to send her a reminder PM or something?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Ack, sorry I didn't see Utau walk in XD

If she doesn't post within a couple of hours, I'll go ahead and send her a PM asking her if she can post. If she doesn't reply today we'll just have to keep going.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Well I just sent one a few minutes ago, but I think that if you send one too it'll carry a bit more gravity, what with you being the GM and all. :P

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

ADDENDUM: Your PM won't be necessary; ICryForAFamily is working on her post now.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Sorry if im late guys, I have College on week days.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Similar to infernwolf, I'm sorry if I don't post much around this time. A lot of work and school stuff V_V

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I guess I'm lucky in the respect that I've got little work in most of my classes and end up just kind of looking like I'm doing work and actually being on here.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 am

I'm basically only away from the PC when I'm out job-hunting

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!