Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Children of Other Realm

The Children of Other Realm

a part of “The Children of Other Realm”, a fictional universe by strawberryorange.

Six high school friends find themselves stranded between the fabric of reality and imagination. (One spot open!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Children of Other Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Children of Other Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby strawberryorange on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Children of Other Realm"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~❀~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

strawberryorange
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Children of Other Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi can I reserve a spot? :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Um, can I maybe reserve a spot also?... ^_^ This sounds like fun! Kind of reminds me of Fushigi Yuugi >.< whirch I lurv.
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 am

So....whats up guys? Always nice to know something about your fellow roleplayers....and I'm really bored at the moment...

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 am

Hello Censored69! Niccccce to meetcha... I am also bored at this moment... probably because it's 12:30 am here and no one else is awake :P

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 am

That would make sense. Usually that's a sign that its time to hit the hay yourself.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

NEVER!!!... Says the two cups of hot cocoa I drank today and the cookie I just ate... :)... Plus I'm nocturnal, so I'm just fine :P.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Your Cocoa can speak! 0.0 I want talking Cocoa! Maybe I'll see if the toaster knows where to get some.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 pm

It can do the chacha to. :)

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm so jealous! I tried to teach the toaster the Russian Cosack Dance but it just glared at me and smacked me with a midget.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

OMG! Your toaster comes with a midget! 0.0! Those electrical appliances have such attitudes...sigh...

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am

Yeah, its the midget from the 'Safety Dance' video. Apparently since the eigthies nobody wants dancing midgets.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Hm, so I'm wondering if those that have reserved spots are actually going to make their characters soon :(. Cause I want to RP in this very bad.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 am

They probably asked for a reserved spot and have forgotten to check back in. We should either message them or just start without them.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby strawberryorange on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

We only need 1 more person. As soon as I approve the last character, I'll make the starting post. btw breemee I'm flattered ^_^ lolz. I want to get going on this too

strawberryorange
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby strawberryorange on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 am

Screw it, I'm just gonna start. I'm sure the last person won't miss much

strawberryorange
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:13 am

Never mind :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby strawberryorange on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 am

Aw... I'm sorry darlin! I really am. You can be our 6th kid if you want. I thought I took out all the stuff that says 'you can be a book character' so if I didn't I'm sorry. I'll have to go double check that

strawberryorange
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby strawberryorange on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am

I fixed it. I can see how that might be confusing... I feel bad >_< lolz

strawberryorange
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Crap! Sorry about the name mix up, I was trying to write something else at the same time. Now I gotta go look through my paper and make sure I didn't call Ayden Ethan...

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!