Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born

Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born

a part of “Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born”, a fictional universe by LionLeaves.

Teen Titans GO!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LionLeaves on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LionLeaves
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Teen Titans: New Heroes Are Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 pm

:D Whoooo!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 am

Lol, LionLeaves.. :) I really like your character's ability. It's so... so.. so original! xD

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LionLeaves on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:44 am

Thanks! Yours is cool too. :P

LionLeaves
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Spots are filled? Can we start?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:56 am

Hrrmmm sorry exile wing, but I think lionleaves didn't see your post.
This is why we're supposed to be posting in the episode one section now. ^.^
Anywho just thought you lot wouldn't mind an extra reminder.

Oh, BTW my apologies Lionleaves, that last post wasn't meant to be like that. I ended up god-modding because I didn't emphasis on him 'trying to hit'. ><

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey guys! Sorry. I'm traveling a lot right now because my relative has gotten sick and it doesn't leave me often to get to a computer. Normally i'm on top of things when it comes to this! I'm soooo sorry! Can someone fill me in on what's happened?
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Well... We're still all in that room we woke up in. Evelyn has proceeded to go fan girl on Lady Metallica and War. Jake and Grey helped extract her from War's waist and then the fights started to break out.
A fellow named Mr. Russo has proceeded to explain that all of us are to go through government training to become the new Teen Titans. Even if we should want it or not, oh and also you have no personal contacts anymore. As part of the government's intervention they've brainwashed all of the people you've been around up to this point.
Personal items were ported in for each of us, in addition some necessities were also granted to each member. After some quick banter between War, Jake, Grey and Mr. Russo the guy left and mentioned something about sending in a convict who drinks blood and snap necks. O.o
So that's where we are...

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 pm

[okay. so how should I jump back into this? I feel so bad! I've never gotten far behind in a rp before!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm

My best suggestion post as if no time past. Basicly read the last few posts. Then with your reply, the first part will have your reaction to what you saw and heard and then the next part with have what your going to do now. Simple.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 am

okay guys! I am officially back from traveling! I am sooo sorry for my lack of posting!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!