Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Future

Dragon Future

a part of “Dragon Future”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

A young man finds himself in a future ruled by dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Future”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm

ok, sorry it took soooo long, i had something really wrong with my computer. But now i think it is fix and i will get started on everything this instint! thanks for tellin me! :D
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm

ok! done! ((:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

THe Charecter wrote:There, all posted in :D

now to complete my cahrrie

N'kay, then.

HouseBunny:3 wrote:ok, sorry it took soooo long, i had something really wrong with my computer. But now i think it is fix and i will get started on everything this instint! thanks for tellin me! :D

NP. I think they site was down for a few minutes for maintenance, so it might not have been your computer.

Just to clarify, though, barriers can be used both for offense or defense. You don't have to choose one or the other.

Both yours and TC's characters are good, but the dragon species themselves will also have to go through approval.

HouseBunny:3 wrote:ok! done! ((:

Very good. White Fire Dragon species is approved.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Me confused.... My dragon type accepted or do you wnat it in charrie form?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Submitted a dragon but forgot to put in a name in the title xD, so don't be confused if you see a character with no name.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Submitted fixed profile and got rid of the other.

EDIT:I apologize for any confusion.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

THe Charecter wrote:Me confused.... My dragon type accepted or do you wnat it in charrie form?

Most dragons are not one of a kind. So I'd you to create a profile explaining what this particular species of dragon is like. What's it called? What are it's weaknesses?

When you create a profile for a dragon species, use the format below (copy and paste to the Description text box). There are a few species that have been accepted that you can see as examples. In the Characters tab of the RP, see Slate Dragon, White Fire Dragon, and Citrus Dragon.

Name: (Of course, you have to name your species. Whether it's a casual name or a scientific name is your choice.)
Type: (Each dragon is one of three types: Terrestrial (land dwelling), Aquatic, or Sky. This tells us your dragon's mode of travel. Terrestrial dragons cannot fly or swim, and sky dragons are very slow on land. Some may also be two of the following types at once.)
Appearance: (Give us an idea of what this dragon would look like. You most likely won't find a picture that matches with what you have in your head, so be as descriptive as possible.)
Attacks: (Includes elemental powers the species possesses. Also include also physical abilities, if any are worth noting.)
Weaknesses: (Rate the dragon's resistance to certain elemental attacks. One star (*) is very resistant, five stars (*****) indicate extreme weakness.)
Fire: *...*
Ice: *...*
Static: *...*
Water: *...*
Wind: *...*
Earth: *...*
Nature: *...*
Light: *...*
Silver: *...*
Poison: *...*
Gravity: *...*
Sound: *...*
Other: (Tell us any interesting facts about this species, such as what they eat, or how they behave. Especially if there are any important stages in the dragon's lifespan.)

IronPhoenix wrote:Submitted a dragon but forgot to put in a name in the title xD, so don't be confused if you see a character with no name.

I saw that. I didn't even think it was possible to submit a nameless character.

Not a problem, but can you copy and paste the info into a new profile and put a name on it? I can't seem to see it without having a name to click on.

IronPhoenix wrote:Submitted fixed profile and got rid of the other.

Okay. Thank you. I'll take a look at it.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
THe Charecter wrote:Me confused.... My dragon type accepted or do you wnat it in charrie form?

Most dragons are not one of a kind. So I'd you to create a profile explaining what this particular species of dragon is like. What's it called? What are it's weaknesses?

When you create a profile for a dragon species, use the format below (copy and paste to the Description text box). There are a few species that have been accepted that you can see as examples. In the Characters tab of the RP, see Slate Dragon, White Fire Dragon, and Citrus Dragon.

Name: (Of course, you have to name your species. Whether it's a casual name or a scientific name is your choice.)
Type: (Each dragon is one of three types: Terrestrial (land dwelling), Aquatic, or Sky. This tells us your dragon's mode of travel. Terrestrial dragons cannot fly or swim, and sky dragons are very slow on land. Some may also be two of the following types at once.)
Appearance: (Give us an idea of what this dragon would look like. You most likely won't find a picture that matches with what you have in your head, so be as descriptive as possible.)
Attacks: (Includes elemental powers the species possesses. Also include also physical abilities, if any are worth noting.)
Weaknesses: (Rate the dragon's resistance to certain elemental attacks. One star (*) is very resistant, five stars (*****) indicate extreme weakness.)
Fire: *...*
Ice: *...*
Static: *...*
Water: *...*
Wind: *...*
Earth: *...*
Nature: *...*
Light: *...*
Silver: *...*
Poison: *...*
Gravity: *...*
Sound: *...*
Other: (Tell us any interesting facts about this species, such as what they eat, or how they behave. Especially if there are any important stages in the dragon's lifespan.)

IronPhoenix wrote:Submitted a dragon but forgot to put in a name in the title xD, so don't be confused if you see a character with no name.

I saw that. I didn't even think it was possible to submit a nameless character.

Not a problem, but can you copy and paste the info into a new profile and put a name on it? I can't seem to see it without having a name to click on.

IronPhoenix wrote:Submitted fixed profile and got rid of the other.

Okay. Thank you. I'll take a look at it.

Look up at the rest of the OOC. I put something for it in here xD

3rd to last post on page 1

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Under Type, all you have to put is Sky.

I'm a little unsure about the Motor Dragon's shape. Is it kind of like a Chinese dragon, or does it have more of a muscular body?

And might I suggest giving it a sound-type attack? It's already mentioned that it has an unusual metal roar.

We seem to be getting a lot of fire-breathers, which I guess is okay, since dragons are very much associated with fire-breathing.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm

is it ok if i make another breed of dragons? ((: i kinda have an idea of one. :D

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm

THe Charecter wrote:Look up at the rest of the OOC. I put something for it in here xD

I know, I saw your character profile. It is fine, but I would like a profile specifically for the species of dragon that Noble is.

Think of it this way, have you ever played Pokemon? Each time you collect a new species (like a Pikachu), you get a new log in the pokedex telling you the details about the species, such as its height, weight, and a few details about its behavior.

HouseBunny:3 wrote:is it ok if i make another breed of dragons? ((: i kinda have an idea of one. :D

Yes! Go ahead!

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Under Type, all you have to put is Sky.

I'm a little unsure about the Motor Dragon's shape. Is it kind of like a Chinese dragon, or does it have more of a muscular body?

And might I suggest giving it a sound-type attack? It's already mentioned that it has an unusual metal roar.

We seem to be getting a lot of fire-breathers, which I guess is okay, since dragons are very much associated with fire-breathing.

Ah, it is supposed to have a mideval muscular style, I'll take care of that in a minute. As for the roar, its more of a quirk then anything else, and I don't feel like giving it more powers. Better to leave something underpowered and have less risk for godmodding I always say, but thanks for the suggestion.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
THe Charecter wrote:Look up at the rest of the OOC. I put something for it in here xD

I know, I saw your character profile. It is fine, but I would like a profile specifically for the species of dragon that Noble is.

Think of it this way, have you ever played Pokemon? Each time you collect a new species (like a Pikachu), you get a new log in the pokedex telling you the details about the species, such as its height, weight, and a few details about its behavior.

HouseBunny:3 wrote:is it ok if i make another breed of dragons? ((: i kinda have an idea of one. :D

Yes! Go ahead!

That is Nobles Species Silly.....

And i put his descrip with my other charries (the human one xD)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm

IronPhoenix wrote:
Juvenile-River wrote:Under Type, all you have to put is Sky.

Ah, it is supposed to have a mideval muscular style, I'll take care of that in a minute. As for the roar, its more of a quirk then anything else, and I don't feel like giving it more powers. Better to leave something underpowered and have less risk for godmodding I always say, but thanks for the suggestion.

Done.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm

THe Charecter wrote:Sorry, but im also playing a game online. So its taking some time. But im getting there. Is there a charrie sheet then, just askin...

EDIT: Here it is then

Name: Foc Aerisire
Type: Foc Aerisire, These Dragons are both good on land and fairly good at sea, but their major power comes from the air and nature. Their wings do not need to dry as fast, and they are pretty fast on the ground, but it does not compare to their speed in the air. These dragons are usually connected to the elements in some way, and therefore, are usually tamed by nature users. But others have tamed them.
Appearance:Usually a bright color, with bright streaks, and a fairly large wingspan that folds up right next to them as well. Also they have a longish tail.
Attacks: As a dragon in sync with the elements, they have all sorts of elemental attacks. However, being very close with nature, they are affected by fire more then anything else. They also have great natural muscles. But most of them are in the seemingly thin wings, which hold tremendous strength. Their Claws are also very sharp.
Fire: ****
Ice: ***
Static: **
Water: *
Wind: *
Earth: *
Nature: *
Light: *
Silver: ***
Poison: **
Gravity: *
Sound: *
Other: As baby's, they actually have increased density of skin, that prevent silver (steel) from penetrating it. This also protects more against other attacks. But as it is one with nature, it will not take much if any damage from nature like attacks, but fire and ice have always affected them more then the others. Once they age a little, they have the regular density. Also as they die, if they have lived long enough, they start becoming Dragon Dust early, and slowly fade into dust. It is rather sad to watch.....

Oh, I didn't see this edit before now. Let's see...

For type, I'm asking if it's Terrestrial, Aquatic, or Sky. You're saying it's all three? The rest can go under description.

It seems to be overpowered. It's described as being physically strong, it can travel by all three methods, has all kinds of elemental attacks, and are very resistant to nearly every element. Even its weaknesses aren't too extreme.

Foc Aerisire needs to be toned down a bit strength-wise.

IronPhoenix wrote:Ah, it is supposed to have a mideval muscular style, I'll take care of that in a minute. As for the roar, its more of a quirk then anything else, and I don't feel like giving it more powers. Better to leave something underpowered and have less risk for godmodding I always say, but thanks for the suggestion.

Well put.

The Motor Dragon is approved.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Done! :D

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm

HouseBunny:3 wrote:Done! :D

I already approved it.

Interesting... I'm not sure I ever would have thought of a pet dragon before, but it fits.

Of course, when up against a larger dragon, it would get crushed. But it can be very useful in other situations.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

heeheee! :P i knows, i was kinda curious how it would go if it was up against a bigger dragon too, im guessing it was run! oh, and Kiyomi has one as a pet too, ok? :))

and when do you think we will start? hehe, i kinda want to start. :3

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

HouseBunny:3 wrote:heeheee! :P i knows, i was kinda curious how it would go if it was up against a bigger dragon too, im guessing it was run! oh, and Kiyomi has one as a pet too, ok? :))

and when do you think we will start? hehe, i kinda want to start. :3

I'd like to start soon, but I don't think we're ready just yet. We may have enough characters to start, but they're not all ready to go.

I assume IronPhoenix is planning to make a character. And I'll probably end up using my anti-hero character if there's no one else to take his place.

I think I have another idea for a dragon species. Don't ever be afraid to make new species. The more we have, the better the variety.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm about to submit my character, but I won't be able to start tonight. Tomorrow I should be good though.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!