Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

House-trained

House-trained

a part of “House-trained”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

Closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House-trained”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] House-trained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Dibs on number 8 Bedroom!

I would like to cast my vote for main interior number 2 or 4.

Lastly, can the girls share Bathroom 1 and the guys get Bathroom 2?
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:08 am

Dogrodny you wolly you can choose your own room if you dont like the ones ive out up as long as the room you choose kind of consists with the theme. I mean they obviously wont stay perfect like in the picture once we're all in em with all our crap :D
Plus you need to pick an main interior out of the choice of four :3 so pick away
And bleedingcrimson..that can happen..
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:55 pm

I like the whole Japanese styled apartments. Doesn't matter to me which one, or whatever though. I'm not to picky.

As for room, where ever you stick him, or if I've got the choice; something to this effect:

1. http://www.dizax.sk/images/galeria/velke/spalna_05.jpg
2. http://besthomegallery.com/wp-content/u ... re-set.jpg
3. http://www.bjoku.com/wp-content/uploads ... 88x390.jpg
4. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZzEk ... gn.jpg&t=1

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

i like number 2 artik :D

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Number two it is then. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 am

I saw Artik's pics... for my bed can I have the walls of bed 8 that you [Mousie] choose and the actual bed of Artik's bed 1?

Image Bed

Image Walls, floors, and cupboards/cabinets

PLEASE!!! :D

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:38 am

Which room do I get then O_O

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Choose away...wait..no we'll be sharing..er no xstriker either choose one from the list or look online for something but we're the ones that end up sharing

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am

Two alpha's sharing huh? A battle for dominance has been declared! Hmmm...Room 4 will be our playground ;D Gotta think of a way to introduce my character

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 am

haha you do know there are more rooms to chose from if you go back a page...Artiks selection was just his choice...and whilst you're on the other page theres a main style for the rest of the place that you're supposed to pick ;D

BUT a fight for dominance it shall be!!
And yeah you do need to introduce your character..unless...they chuck you in seperately after this bunch get into the room. Because they already know your alpha material?? Or whatever you know :3
..¬¬ you better of extended your profile young man or imma come get you!

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Ahh I like that room. Unless there's another room you want for us ;D I extended the profile a little bit but I might polish it up a bit more later. I think I'm just gonna start him off when everyone's gathered

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Info on where we live is on intro page :3 Dogrodny you still havent picked a room but you can just make up the design if you like.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dogrodny on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Mousie wrote:Info on where we live is on intro page :3 Dogrodny you still havent picked a room but you can just make up the design if you like.

Yea I kinda just figured Id be in the living room, Rods kinda lazy that way. Ill go with whatever left if needed Im not partial.

Dogrodny
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry on the delay - Just got home from college, unpacking and all. I'll catch up tonight.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay :L x that erm six nations RP has started too you know artik..you are in that one too arent you?

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Ahh. Sorry, I'm going a little crazy at home. My parents were in a car accident last night ,the trucks totaled and their a little beat up. I'm kind of playing doctor over here.

As for Six Nations, I thought I'd dropped that? Told pancakes he could have my spot with his twins or something? I'm stretched a little thin at the moment.

But for the sake of keeping up like I said, I'll post a little something right quick while everyone over here's sleeping. Again, sorry for the lack of posting recently.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Okie dokie. Posted. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 am

Awww dont you worry i think you have a valid excuse not to post :L i hope your folks get better soon and im sure you're a great doctor ;]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Well that's what I plan to do as a profession, so I like to think I'm decent at it ;] But thanks, their sore but fine. No worries.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 am

Hi! Are you still open? I'm thinking of joining, please PM me if you need another character. Thanks! :D
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!