Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Future

Dragon Future

a part of “Dragon Future”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

A young man finds himself in a future ruled by dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Future”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 am

IronPhoenix wrote:I'm about to submit my character, but I won't be able to start tonight. Tomorrow I should be good though.

Very good. Just about to hit the sack, anyway.

"Other than the Saddle for Eddie, he only carries the essentials, his longsword, and a recreated device called an iPod."

Had to LOL at that part. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 am

No, it CAN, but it prefers sky. While they can swim, most of their attacks/reaction times are much slower...

And as a side note, aren't all Dragons Physically strong xD

But still, and furthermore, it is not too overpowered. It cant walk as fast, but it can outrun a small horse. Just to be clear. Also, its resistant to pretty much all things nature because it is in tune with nature. Now that it has been clarified, i shall go....do something...i don't know actually....il figure it out.....eventually....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

THe Charecter wrote:No, it CAN, but it prefers sky. While they can swim, most of their attacks/reaction times are much slower...

And as a side note, aren't all Dragons Physically strong xD

But still, and furthermore, it is not too overpowered. It cant walk as fast, but it can outrun a small horse. Just to be clear. Also, its resistant to pretty much all things nature because it is in tune with nature. Now that it has been clarified, i shall go....do something...i don't know actually....il figure it out.....eventually....

Compared to other animals, of course all dragons are strong, but this particular species has far too many advantages over other dragons. Being in tune with nature doesn't excuse it having magic of every element, and resistance to almost every element.

The dragon's few weaknesses (slowness, and relative weakness to fire) do not make up for its many strengths. It's like the Incredible Hulk of the dragons. This dragon just seems too much like godmod material to me.
Last edited by Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I saw the Indian Spirit Dragon. My only complaint is that the profile reveals information about its past that I don't think any of the characters would ever be aware of. But it's good. I like that it has a sound type attack.

We're now up to seven approved types of dragons. And I think I have an idea for another.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 pm

kk. do you want me to delete that part of the charracter form thingy? :))
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm

HouseBunny:3 wrote:kk. do you want me to delete that part of the charracter form thingy? :))

No, that's okay. It would be a shame to just delete it.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

hey is it alright if i make another character?

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm

HouseBunny:3 wrote:hey is it alright if i make another character?

Sure thing.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Here's my dragon.

Name: Dawn Dragons
Type: Aquatic and Sky
Appearance: Dawn Dragons are silver or white in color and have 4 little square-shaped spikes on their back. In battle, Three dark blue spikes come out of the tip of their tail. Females have either this or a raindrop symbol on their back. Baby's are the size of a small computer screen, while adults are about 7-10 feet tall.
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab16 ... nShiro.jpg
Symbol: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/ ... symbol.jpg
Attacks:
Spear Throw: The dragon creates a spear out of ice and throws it at its opponent. 20% damage
Time Screech: The dragon lets out a screech that slows down everything but itself. Can only be used during the full moon. After using it, the dragon may be paralized.
Tornado Call: It curls its wing and spins, creating an air vortex. It straightens its wing and lets go of the tornado. 40% damage. Does not effect Sky dragons.
Spirit Wave: An blue light surrounds the dragon and makes it glow. A wave builds in front of it and is released by the dragon. 40% damage
Twilight Barrier: A pink forcefield protects the dragon. Uses a lot of energy and can be broken by electric or sound attacks. non-elemental.
Weaknesses:
Fire: **
Ice: *
Static: ****
Water: Water heals this dragon
Wind: **
Earth: ***
Nature: ***
Light: *
Silver: **
Poison: *****
Gravity: ***
Sound: *****

PS: My dragon is still a baby in the beginning. So it can only use a tiny spirit wave and Time screech knocks her out for about 1 hour. Her name is Moon.
Last edited by dawnfire07 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 pm

We now how a character by the name of Sandy White, played by dawnfire07. I'll just have to ask what kind of dragon she's going to use. Perhaps she's working on creating a new species at the moment. (EDIT: she just posted her dragon as I was writing this.)

I think I'll give my character Kyle a Citrus Dragon. As for Torak, as power hungry as he is, I think a Slate dragon would fit him well.

dawnfire07 wrote:Here's my dragon.

Name: Dawn Dragons
Type: Aquatic and Sky
Appearance: Dawn Dragons are silver or white in color and have 4 little square-shaped spikes on their back. In battle, Three dark blue spikes come out of the tip of their tail. Females have either this or a raindrop symbol on their back.
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab16 ... nShiro.jpg
Symbol: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/ ... symbol.jpg
Attacks:
Spear Throw: The dragon creates a spear and throws it at its opponent.
Time Screech: The dragon lets out a screech that slows down everything but itself. Can only be used during the full moon.
Tornado Call: It curls its wing and spins, creating an air vortex. It straightens its wing and lets go of the tornado.
Spirit Wave: An blue light surrounds the dragon and makes it glow. A wave builds in front of it and is released by the dragon.
Twilight Barrier: A pink forcefield protects the dragon.
Weaknesses:
Fire: **
Ice: *
Static: ***
Water: Water heals this dragon
Wind: **
Earth: ***
Nature: **
Light: *
Silver: *
Poison: ****
Gravity: **
Sound: *****

Is the Twilight Barrier a non-elemental barrier, and what of the Spear Throw and Spirit Wave attacks?

Also, what size is this dragon? The picture makes it look rather small.

This dragon seems to be a just a bit on the overpowered side. I guess it depends on the strength of its attacks and its shield. I'd like to see more weaknesses, especially if water attacks are going to heal it.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

We definitely have enough to start with now. I'll post Alex's introduction soon.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Ummmm, explain. It is still affected by other stuff. Even fire and ice it is vulnerable too. Steel (silver) too, i dont thing anything should have a 1 star for steel since its like steel spikes and stuff. It is still vulnerable to many many things, including the fact all dragons breath fire or ice. Also, working on my post now.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Uh, kinda need someone to post now.. It's been three days since the last one....

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingVelociraptor on Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

River, can you cancel this RP so nobody's control panels are cluttered? Thanks ^_^
Friend: Do I even want to know how in the h*** you managed to lose a velociraptor?
Me: Honestly, I don't know myself. It's one of life's great mysteries.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS: ...Clever girl.

MissingVelociraptor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!