Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

:our days under the S K Y

:our days under the S K Y:

a part of “:our days under the S K Y”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

I will never forget the day I saw 'love' scripted in the clouds.... I will always regret forgetting my camera....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “:our days under the S K Y”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] :our days under the S K Y:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PishPosh on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

Haha! Thanks guys. I do what I can ; )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PishPosh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm

@SuckOnMyJuiceBox: Hahaha! I love John! He's so... entertained! It'll be fun trying to resist him.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" β€” Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

lmao. I can totally see that. xD And yeah, He's so adorable in an odd way. :3 I wanna drag him into the janitors closet and do bad things. *Ahem Ahem* I mean... Yeah, nevermind. Thats what I mean't. >:D
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,β€˜Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm

@SuckOnMyJuiceBox: I'm seriously going to start calling you Juice. Or Juice-chan....

Anywhoodles, yeah. I'd almost drag John into the closet myself. He's gorgeous, and hilarious.... I'd also like to drag poor Sebby into the closet. I won't mind a bit.... He might, but I won't. He's tired and a little disoriented this afternoon, and he'll be like that tomorrow, too. Damn reports due at midnight.... -shakes fist- He'll put up a fight until he realizes that it feels good.... Then he'll fight again when he realizes he's being dominated, lmfao.

I love the thing about throwing pencils at the ceiling to see if they stick. I laughed so hard I could barely type straight, lol.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

It might be a good idea if I tell everyone now: I will update the date and weather as the date and weather changes. If it randomly starts snowing in your post when I've stated that it's 15ΒΊC and freakin' beautiful out... I'll refer you back to the 'Places' tab. Yep. That's where it is. Convient, easy to find. Just click the link there (there's only one) and read away. This is actually recommended so that people who aren't aware of the surroundings are. Yup. So go read that. Please?

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Hah.

"Hey, look at that beautiful rainbo--HAIL!!"

lmao.

Any hoo, thats really handy. :3 Thanks, Although I'm sure Adrian won't be going outside unless dragged. He's such a little grump.

And yes! Juice-Chan is so awesome.
I gotta get this out of my system though; My real name is Paco and I'm a mermaid.

--- "He'll put up a fight until he realizes that it feels good.... Then he'll fight again when he realizes he's being dominated, lmfao "

I laughed so frikking hard at this. xD I love Sebby. He seems so uptight and professional you just can't help but mess with him.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Haha, that totally reminded me of that one scene in Bruce Almighty where Bruce is bashing God, and he's like.... Uh... what'd he say? Oh I don't remember something about something of God's raining down upon us. And all I remember after that is, "That's not rain!"

Haha, hello Paco the Mermaid. I'm a rainbow zebra in a tutu. xD

Yep. A straight arrow type. Fun to screw. Screw with, rather. -shifty eyes- Especially when they're as pretty as Sebby is. :D

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 am

You know what? I just declared you as my darling.

You. Are. My. Dar-ling.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 am

What? Who, me? No, no. You don't want me; I'm all tough and gamy and....

Haha, no I'm kidding. You are my Juice-chan, and I am your darling. Wow, do I ever sound whipped. :D But whips are okay as long as they're used in moderation. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Ahah. xD Oh no, I see you as.. Hmm,

A highly intellectual, and sophisticated young lad sitting in a very fancy big chair next to a fireplace with a bald cat named Buttons.

Oh yes, fits you oh so perfectly. :3

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Haha, well thanks... I think. But my big fancy chair is actually a little uncomfortable; my fireplace is a small electric heater; and my bald cat, Buttons.... A six-month-old black and white with a round head and round eyes and a stupid look on her face. Her name is Serenity, and her brother, Angel, looks like the kitten version of David Boreanas... or however his name is spelled.

Sounds fun though. I wish I could be that evil.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 am

Haha! I want a David Boreanaz cat. My cat is evil looking. He's all white with these intense green eyes that can see through your soul. He's old though. Older than me. He's around seventeen and leaves the wonderful gift of throw up on my carpet when I come home.

Then theres my dog Dolce.. She looks like a dobby thing from Harry Potter. Eh.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 am

Haha, I have four cats, three fish, and forty-eight (or something like that; I lost count >.<) horses. My cats are George, Yuuki, Serenity, and Angel. Serenity and Angel are twins, named after Criss Angel.... Well, Angel is. Serenity was technically named after Criss Angel's house.... Okay, two of my fish are actually my sister's β€” Oguwari and Banana. I think that's what the other one was.... :S Mine is Lord Dionysis Astharothe Niero Kiev, and he's the ruler of an underwater realm called Hxjyaphysthaah. And for those who don't understand why I add random silent letters into words, it's original spelling was Shafista; but my way definitely looks cooler. Now for the horses. No, no. I'm not actually going to list them all. Just my favourites.

Navajo is my baby, a four-year-old pinto gelding. And then there's my little brother, Pepsi, who is a three-year-old shetland pony. Uh.... Maverick is a Morgan. Cowgirl (the bitch that's bucked me off twice since I bought her, T-T) is a purebred and registered Quarter Horse, as is her buddy Steel-Cactus. Zoe, Jade, Cookie, Dove, Max, Kahlua, Pepper, Handsome, Flare.... And these are just the ones I favour. There's totally more. Oh! We have a donkey named Popsicle!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

My favorite is the donkey named Popsicle. Just the name captures its beauty and grace. Hah. I like the name Kahlua though. Sounds hawiian. ( Steel-Cactus was definitely my favorite of the horses though. ) But damn. That is ALOT of horses. I'm guessing you have lots of land.. Or something. I wouldn't know anything about horses. The closest I've gotten to a horse was a pony ride at a pumpkin patch. It was life changing.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah, we're getting seven new horses this winter. Doesn't that sound like a party? I work for a trail riding establishment, so we need lots of horses. It costs a shitload to feed them all, and the farrier bill is pretty up there, too. Surprizingly, because of the way we keep the horses, the vet bill is really low.... Except for last June when we had to put one of our best horses down. He had a tumor in his colon and they said he wouldn't live no matter what they did. So.... I freakin' loved that horse....

Steel is a sweetie, unlike his friggin' girlfriend. You can do anything to him and he just follows the horse infront of him. Seriously, I kicked him, pulled the reins, screamed and fussed.... That's part of my job after working with a horse for a few weeks. I assure you that I'm not hurting them. Anyway, the point is that Steel doesn't even blink. I turned all the way around in the saddle to take a picture of a leaf that was on his butt and he didn't even stop. It was nuts. I hadn't even worked with him for very long.

My real baby is Navajo, though. He may not be as good as Steel is, but he's got twice as much personality and he was so much more fun to train. This will be my third summer coming up working with him.

Uhmm.... Cowgirl is the most fun. She bucked me off twice. The first time, I broke a fingernail, and it bled all over the place. I thought I was dying, lmfao. The second time I sprained my ankle, and I thought I broke it. So we had to turn around and go back to the barn. :S

My freakin' life, eh? xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PishPosh on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Haha, sorry cheshire, I got your number confused with Adrian's. I'm off to fix it.

PishPosh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!