Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Homunculus Disposal Unit: FMA Brotherhood

Homunculus Disposal unit. FMA brotherhood

a part of “Homunculus Disposal Unit: FMA Brotherhood”, a fictional universe by Reika-Chan.

It's been years since the father was destroyed, but now the Homunculus from back then are showing up again, Lust Envy and the whole crew are back to make trouble. So Roy Mustang made a new unit, the Homunculus disposal unit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Homunculus Disposal Unit: FMA Brotherhood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Homunculus Disposal unit. FMA brotherhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Homunculus Disposal unit. FMA brotherhood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Homunculus Disposal unit. FMA brotherhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Isn't Pride still (sealed within) Selim? He should be grown up by now.

Also - what did you imagine for Greed? It obviously can't be Ling, but to use the Greed that had already been destroyed...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:06 pm

It's up to you really. I'm not gonna be overly strict with this rp. All the Military knows is that the Homunculus are being revived.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome to the roleplay, as you may have guessed already I'm Evil but Cute. Creator of FMA a new story rp. It's so nice to be able to talk to all of you again. Please enjoy the rp. ^_^

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Woo! Good to bring these guys back! xD

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

I agree, but I'm going to keep Anko non-exsistant.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Should I put up Al, too until someone else wants him? >> Can't post without him.

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Sure, I would have played him untill someone else put in a profile

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Okay, but this is a bit easier xD

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

We need the new badguy XD I'll ask around and see if any of my friends want to play he/she

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 am

I guess I shall take the villain.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 am

Thanks Raven

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 am

Submitted, I'm going for a rather weak (Physically) Character this time around... but he makes up for it in his own way.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestral on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 pm

How should my character make his entrance?

Kestral
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Possibly, if Sora and Ed do get into a fight, they could show up there. Al would be watching, and Roy, too, probably. So, that might be a good opening if you see fit. Or, I could enter in my other character (Homunculus). That might be more action if you want?

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 am

Hey I wouldn't even mind if you tried to break up the fight it would be funny XD

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:11 am

Lol Vio-lance,you do know Sora is in charge of the unit right? And Roy had actually planned for both Ed and Sora to be the OC of the mission. He might need to say that next time Roy appears. So orders would come both from Sora Mustang and Edward Elric.)

Why, yes, I do know this...but there is a lack of an adopted child anywhere near the two. And if a leader is absent, you report to the next highest... I'll make sure to fix my post to make this move obvious.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 am

Alphonse isn't taken? :D
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Nope! Take him! xD I had to double-up with him for a little bit, but, right now, he's in the front of Central. Ed ran inside and left him for a bit, but take him, take him, take him~ xD

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!