Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

a part of “Tower Prep: Finding Freedom”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

Imagine waking up in a school, not knowing how you got there or why you're in such a place. Welcome to Tower Prep; you're just something special, now aren't you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tower Prep: Finding Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:42 am

Yay! First post. >:D let it begin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 am

You dont have to bee a jerk about it.......

now im even sadder.....

*glares* and i think i did actually FYE, so dont give me that...

that is disrespect right there btw, way to break zee all mighty rules
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 am

Stella, just be done with him. He responds to attention just pretend like he's not there and maybe he'll go away.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 am

No i dont you idiot, i was joking around mostly before but you had to be a Jack Ass.

And your still being a Jack Ass.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:50 am

Let's begin.

I have a good asignment for the first teacher when classes come around, just so we don't have to sit through the classes. I find it incredibly boring xD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Awesome. I'll have a post up tonight the latest. A tad slow today, just got home from college and I'm busy unpacking and such. :) Finally x-mas break is here!

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 pm

c: wow I didn't know the OOC was Active o-o...and sorry about the last one, it was hard me to juggle trying to get involved and school. But since break is here we can at least get a good start.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:59 pm

I felt the need to say this:

Stella, i have no ill feelings toward you fyi. However, i do completely call being on the 1st reserve list so you know :D

Artik, well, lets just say i dont recomend you fall asleep tonight, i am still somewhat Zealous toward you, but that shouldnt last too long.

Xx, you took the female slot, so your good.

Reaver: Go to hell. YOur a jackass. And bad with people.

Anyways, when you need me, il be waiting

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

THe Charecter -- alright :/ I didn't want to make anyone mad...

I guess we'll keep this order of posting? Reaver, me, Artik, Xx? that'll be easiest

Artik -- just wanted to tell you that Me, Myself, and I has started ;)

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm well aware. ^^

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Stellabellum wrote:THe Charecter -- alright :/ I didn't want to make anyone mad...

I guess we'll keep this order of posting? Reaver, me, Artik, Xx? that'll be easiest

Artik -- just wanted to tell you that Me, Myself, and I has started ;)

Nah, you cant make me mad, only mean and evil people can make me mad :D

*awaits the always exspected and seemingly inevitable person that leaves for some odd reason and never comes back*

Its a sad but true fact

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Relax dude. Someone will PM you if one of us drops out. Until then, no need to stalk the OOC.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I dont stalk things, only peop....i mean, i dont stalk anyone or anything! :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok, so before we get too far are we following the cannon story, or are we going to create our own.

Personally i believe we should just follow our own, throw in a couple secrets about the school that the show doesn't talk about. Find new areas, shtuff like that.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 pm

I want to go along the lines where we're creating our own story, though we have parts from the TV series. But yeah, I do think we should have our own secrets.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Awesome, thanks for telling me. Now post sumtin foo! :D

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 pm

I kinda need Artik to post, so if he doesn't post soon i might just edit my post.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm

I believe he's taking finals [or testing or something]. I'm in another roleplay with him so this is just passed on information. It might be smart to just post again, saying they had a short talk, just so the characters have spoken.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

No worries. I posted. Things are just busy around here for the holidays, but I haven't forgotten about you guys. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 am

I'm one of those people that like jumping straight into the action, so i'm sorry if it's a little much plot wise.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!