Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Don't Eat me Bro

Don't Eat me Bro

a part of “Don't Eat me Bro”, a fictional universe by J.B..

Pitched into a zombie invasion in the middle of Chicago, IL...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Don't Eat me Bro”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Don't Eat me Bro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.B. on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Don't Eat me Bro"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

J.B.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Don't Eat me Bro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:56 pm

*pokes around* Waiting for you all to post now. Okies?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 pm

ive submitted a character...ima sucker for zombies

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Noted, noticed, and post please.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 pm

a ten year old driving 0.o

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Its not a car, so its perfectally legal....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:20 am

Well i guess now Cody drives off into the sunset?

This is a good part of my post to recognize for being uber funny...

"Oh yeah, i should probably tell you...."he started, and then 100s of zombies came charging out of the doors behind them, way too many to run down, and too many to fight too. "That" he finished, then getting on and closing the door.

XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShutUpAndExplode on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:53 am

Rofl... I finally sumitted a post and it was freakishly long... Haha, sorry about that!

Owen buried his face into his hands, sobbing bitterly. He now knew that he was a roleplay addict. The shame.
**Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Fan**

ShutUpAndExplode
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:31 pm

0_0

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Well, Jacob, your post wasn't as funny as what we'd discussed, but it got the job done.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!