Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dont Trust What You See

Dont Trust What You See

a part of “Dont Trust What You See”, a fictional universe by Angiyybabbi1594.

This may seem like an ordinary school but, really its a facility where they hold creatures of all types captive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dont Trust What You See”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dont Trust What You See

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angiyybabbi1594 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dont Trust What You See"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angiyybabbi1594
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dont Trust What You See

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angiyybabbi1594 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Sorry to say this guys but I have three people that want to be girl 1. I will judge off of the quality of your character profile. Sorry if i dont accept you.(VIctorias#1angel sorry no favorites). If you dont get picked as a girl you can always be one of the guys. Sorry for the inconvenence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angiyybabbi1594
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Hope i get picked x3
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angiyybabbi1594 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Sorry for the wait to start that role play but we kind of need all our guys to join i had one but he left before it even started. If you know a guy or a girll who doesnt mind playing a guy that can join please write it here because i cant PM yet. Thanks :)

Angiyybabbi1594
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angiyybabbi1594 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

I have choosen Victorias#1angel as girl one sorry if you were not picked. If you want you may make a male character we could use some so that we can get started. Thanks
Imani<3

Angiyybabbi1594
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am

I'll look around for someone

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!