Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Werewolves V.S. Vampires

a part of “Werewolves vs. Vampires”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Werewolves vs. Vampires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Werewolves V.S. Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Werewolves V.S. Vampires"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Werewolves V.S. Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Did the last one really die?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 am

No actually it didn't, I just decided to make another one to see where it would go. (:
I'm going to reply to the Vehire and Lycanthropes one soon though.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Would there be opposition to me using Issac in this roleplay as well? And perhaps a human character as well?
0=={==============>

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 am

Hello!
I was thinking about the possibility of Scout having a crush on a human, since that is totally her style.
I wanted to see what everyone thought of it before the idea decides to firmly situates itself in my brain and doesn't go away.
Also, I'm Whimsy, pleased to meet ya'll
Ciao,
Whimsy

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:57 am

Greetings Whimsy! It is a pleasure to roleplay with you! As for your idea, I think it would be an interesting sub-plot. As long as it stays as the 'sub' category and doesn't monopolize the roleplay. It could make for good filler too when things get bogged down and in danger of killing the roleplay itself.

Go for it!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

may i reserve the hunter class for the werewolves?
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Ceoltior; I personally love Issac, so yes I would love for him to join in for the fight to kick the vampires butt! :D And yes, a human character is a good idea, a way to add a spin to it and get the insight of how they feel about all of this supernatural shit going on right before their eyes.
AHH! ^Rambler, I am.

Tying into Whimsy; Yes, that is an excellent idea, seeing as how my old friend just said that they wanted to play a human character. (:

Dandan; YES YOU MAY! (:

To all; I'm quite, uhh, happy today. :D
And as well,

ROLEPLAY OPEN!!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

As well, is there any male lycan out there that would like to try for Alpha??

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:27 pm

I can make two if you need an alpha

secondly are we going with the halfhuman half wolf Werewolf or the looks just like a wolf but bigger werewolf. sorry if this was explained already i didn't see it

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Well, the Alpha gets chosen during the roleplay by the Alphess, same with the Leader and Leadess of the vampires. But they are like huge wolves, normal ones, not the ones that stand on two legs. See Jenson's images for an example.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey guys *pokes*
Just wanted to inform ya'll that I'm going to be unable to get on for a few days, probably until Friday, since I'm going to my mom's house, and she doesn't have internet or cable T.T.
So, yeah, don't forget about me, 'kay?

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Would anyone be bothered at all if I used my initial intro post to kick off the beginning of this roleplay? I already have one prepared from the twin of this roleplay which I could try using (if I can get to the first page of the rp at all since this website has bugs and is not the best constructed website of all time) unless someone else wanted to make the first post and start the plot a-rollin. Opinions on me kicking off the rp with a good conflict-starter?

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 pm

You may go ahead and start us off, I will post soon as well but I need to make Hayley's character sheet but I will not be able to do that until I get home in a couple of days.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Roleplay started. Goodness! What chivalry Issac displays! Saving the damsel in distress and helping mankind and all that! My posts will not be quite as novel-esque as this one but I'm pretty certain that's a good thing, lol.

Note, since I still don't really know where any of the vampires actually live, I'll assume there is a house somewhere, whether in the city or in the dead forest, that he is dumping the bag on. Any vampire character may respond but it would be good for the plot if said vampire had a large reaction. This house might even contain more than one vampire! Just a suggestion.

Happy rping!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey Ceoltior, just wondering if to were still planning on making a human character? Cause I need someone for Scout to be creepy and obsess over.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Turns out that while I was on vacation this week I had indeed thought of a human character, accept he would have a few supernatural traits about him. No one wants to roleplay someone entirely normal. I would be happy to test-drive him in this rp if you approve of him.

As for my last post, I hate to be cliche about appearing when someone is talking, but it was mildly comedic and keeps things rolling despite the cheese factor. So please forgive me for any apparent metagaming!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am

It's fine

And I don't really mind much about the character, since Scout is erm... heartstrong? She feels what she feels and goes with it, so not much approval is required, at least on my part

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 pm

99% says I will accept! :D

And as well so that everyone knows Jenson secretly has a crush on AIDAN!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

kinda figured that one lol

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!