Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tears to Roses

:tears . to . R O S E S:

a part of “Tears to Roses”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

The Darkwave has plagued Testra long enough. Now it's time to stop it, even if it means losing our lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tears to Roses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] :tears . to . R O S E S:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay ":tears . to . R O S E S:"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] :tears . to . R O S E S:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 pm

May I join :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Of course you can!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

kk :) lol

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm

I cant find the rp?

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Hmm.... I'll change the link, because somehow my title was changed from the artfully beautiful way I had it arranged before. Hmph. >.>

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm

awwww and ok thanks

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Okee, the linkie on the first post works now. I fixed it! :D

What is wrong with me today? I just finished bawling my eyes out, and I'm all hyper now. :S I need to play some violin.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm

lol ok Thank you :)

And you play violin? Me too!!! You ok tho? :(

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 am

No prob, love!

I do. I just started at the ripe old age of sixteen, and I've taught myself Ode to Joy. Le skillz! Yeah, I got it as a present for Xmas, cuz all I ever did was bitch and moan about how I wanted to play sooo bad. I already play the piano and the clarinet, so I wanted to try the violin. I've always loved the gorgeous melencholy violin music that you hear in darker anime, and I didn't want to play it on the piano cuz it just didn't sound right. Anyway, my boss got it for me as a 'Thanks for being our only adopted daughter' present, mostly. I have named it Alois, after Alois Trancy from Black Butler. Such a sexy little minx. Its nicknames are Danna-sama, and Your Highness; and it inspired me to name my piano Claude. xD

I'm fine. I was watching Black Butler and Alois died. I just started crying and I couldn't stop. Now, I've had his two themes playing on repeat for the past fourteen hours. xD I'm cool now, though. No problems.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:26 am

Alrighty :)

Ya I only got to lvl 4 of violin I was just learning disney songs like Colours of the wind from Pocohontas. Ya I wish I continued it :/ oh well goodluck to you :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:30 am

Hi, thanks for accepting my character.

I haven't roleplayed with the roleplay tab set up before--I'm used to the forum games. Are we free to post something in reply to the action in your introduction, or do you prefer to wait for more people to sign up?

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 am

@Kugorie: Why thank you! I didn't even know there were levels of violin. -is hopeless-

@Don: No prob. We'll wait for more people, because basically everyone who's going to fight the Darkwave start in one place just outside the Vanaheim, while Mince and Trayla will be inside the forest... doing whatever they do.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:54 am

Lol ya there is quite a few levels lol dont worry about it though :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm

@Kugorie: Ugh.... I need a teacher.... x.x -dies-

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 pm

lol only if you get stuck and need the learning help will you need a teacher

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!