Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falling Up

Falling Up

a part of “Falling Up”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

You always told me that when I fall, I have the choice to get back up. Well now I'm trying to get back up, so why won't you help me?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling Up”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Falling Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 am

Haha, not her, but maybe her shoe or her sleeve. Oh.... She's afraid of fire... isn't she...? :D Well, there you go. They're even. If she pushes him in the tub he'll set the nearest towel on fire... but that might burn down his apartment.... xD Maybe he is screwed.

I'm going to be intelligent and do the same thing as Sophie. Gomen nasai! x.x
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Lol, this is going to be soooo much fun. xP They're going to drive each other, and probably everyone else, insane. It needs to start so the insanity can begiiiiin.

Hey! Copy neko.... >.>
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes, insanity. Because we all know I have enough of that. :D Well, I love driving people nuts so I'm getting all excited. Like bouncy excited. And it doesn't help that I'm half-ways watching Black Butler and bawling my eyes out. It just makes me look like a looney, lmfao. I have to go dry my eyes and cool off, cuz damn. My favourite character just died.

Yup. I'm an anime nerd with a Vocaloid fetish. No.... A shouta fetish. Damn you, Claude! You killed my shouta!! T-T

Oi.... Name-calling.... D: And I can't even use your name against you, because I have another friend whose name is Sofija (it's pronounced like Sophia... I dunno, her family's like.... From somewhere else. But I don't remember where... even though she's told me a million times, probably.... No memory.), so I'd feel bad. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Okay, from now on when people call me crazy I'm just going to send them in your direction to clear my name. o.o

But, ah! I share you pain! Favorite characters deaths...there 'tis nothing worse. I'ma send you cookies. They always make me feel better. :3

So...score one for Sophie? Heck yeah!

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes, because craziness is a disease! An airbourne one! NO! An internet-bourne one! Whoever comes into contact with me shall be infected. So there. You are crazy now, too; and we will be crazy together! XD

Hey.... My teary face died above.... T-T There. I made a new one.

Okee. As long as they're not sugar cookies. Lavi may love them, but Neko spits at them. I like chocolate chip, even though they're classic and junk. Butbutbutbut.... Alois was gorgeous! And I don't usually like younger guys, butbutbutbut.... I sound like I'm over-reacting, but I'm not. The guy he was in love with killed him! Hmm.... D'you like anime?

Awww.... I'll get you back somehow.... Eventually. It's not very nice to pick on people at their weakest moments. :P Well, no, it's alright. It's true, anyway. I am a copy neko, aren't I? A sexy one, though, so it's all good.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Ah, Nekoooo! How could You? :[ You gave me your crazy disease, noooo...now its even worse! How am I supposed to be patient! It's been like twenty-four hours now! We MUST start! Ahh!!! Dx

Psh, I looooove chocolate chip. It is, without question, the best cookie on the entire face of the entire planet. Screw anyone who says differently. >.> I'll buy you the frigin' factory, too 'cause that sounds awful! :[ I like my anime, too. I couldn't imagine what I would do if my favorite character died... but wait, how do you kill someone you love?

Bah, copy nekos and their...copy neko-ness... >.>...<.<

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 am

Muwahahaha!! I spreads it! XD I can't be patient either. I'm bouncing.

Yay! Cookie factory! -happy dance-

Oooo.... Anime fan? What're your favourites? I'd tell you all mine, but it's a LONG list. My current favourite is Kuroshitsuji. It makes me cry. D:

Copy nekoness? As if that's a word. Well, it is now! Muwahahaha!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 am

You're like a butter knife. -ba dum bum psh- hehe, get it? 'cause they spread things.... >.>

But, you have to find workers for it. Not my problem. xP

Gah, I'm out of the loop. I've only been able to watch the easiest and most obvious to find. it's kinda of a secret because my mother thinks anime is made by satan sooo it has to be online and it has to be free. Which limits me to things like Fruits Basket, Inuyasha {first one ever watched at like age five, fell in love...}, Death Note {current favorite though it's ended :[ }, stuff like those. :[

See! I make words just for you and you make fun of me... T-T

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 am

Ooo.... You're funny. Yeah. Ha. Ha. Haha. Butter knife. Actually, no; it is pretty funny, lmfao.

-gasp- I'll ask my HoneyBuns, who I was supposed to ask to join while she was on... but forgot.... BakaNeko is more like it. -dies-

Kuroshitsuji is on YouTube. It's technically under 'Black Butler'. But seriously, if you enjoy sexy demons, cute little shoutas, strange transvestite shinigami, and Victorian England, then that'd be one for you. It's pretty dark in places, but it's very funny. Especially when you get up to Alois in season 2. His death will make you cry. You should check it out when you've got the freedom.

Yay! I cut my hair like Yuki's once. It looked cute. I got really attatched to the little tail on the side and I didn't want to cut it off, but eventually it had to go. I still mourn the loss.... Ah! InuYasha was my first, too! It took my anime virginity! :D Mmm.... Death Note. LxLight, all the way. I still hate Near for what happened, and I got over Matsuda shooting Light ages ago, cuz he's just so cuuuuttteee!! :3

Aw! No! Don't cry! I'm sorry! BakaNeko! -hugglezez- See, I made up a word for you, too. :D

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 am

See! I'm a regular comedian! Go Sophie! Wooo! Yaaaaay! Okay, I'm done....sorry 'bout that...

BakaNeko indeed. O.o o.o O.o o.o O.o See this? I am twitching because I have been waiting for evers to 'cause Lavi-Ana chaos. Gah!

I wanna look it up nao! o.o It sounds Ah-may-zing...but, I dun wanna cry! D: InuYasha was my first true love. I would sneak late at night and turn my t.v. on and watch it on adult swim...eventually I managed every single episode. It was all over after that. I got lucky and started spending more time with my dad a few years after that and he's pro-anime so I got the freedom to watch my Death Note and various others. {By the way- we can no longer be friends Neko for Light is bad and L is the man. Anywhoo....} I have to say it's something of an addiction. I adore anime. o.o Now as for this Black Butler, will I have to like hunt for the episodes to be in the right order?

But....BakaNeko is a word for you. It has Neko in it. Selfish! Bah! T-T

Neko! I'm aposed to ask you if you'd be interested in playing a devilsh, sarcastic, sneaky, teenage demon boy? I 'unno. Up to yous. o.o

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:16 am

No, no. Dance a little longer, my pet. Dance. -maniacal laughter-

Yes, I know. I feel the pain. It drowns. In stead of burns, because fire doesn't affect Lavi like everyone else. See? I'm a comedian too!

Well, you could if you wanted to. Technically, I read the first two manga, then did some research and started on Part Two, but only because I knew what happened already. Damn, I love spoilers. Uhmm.... I think the best way to go is to get it from the FUNimation channel; that's where I've gotten mine, and it's perfect. They're full episodes, subbed because it hasn't come out in english yet, and you only have to suffer two advertisments. Which sucks. Yeah. YouTube it.

Well.... I was a follower of Kira for the whole series, but I loved L as well. L was amazing! He was freakin' hilarious; who couldn't love him? I just like the idea of Light and L as a couple. It would never work, but the sex wouldn't be too bad. xD

Noooo! Hugglezez is your word. BakaNeko is a general term for me being a baka. Everyone will use it universally.

Hell to the YEAH! Sign me up! WOOT!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 am

Sophie es no one's pet! I'ma call you BakaNeko until you take that back! Hmpf.

You know this is alllll your fault. If you had just asked your friend earlier we would both be contently sleeping right now.......who am I kidding? We'd probably be up driving Lavi and Ana crazy, and in the process into bed. xP

Okay, I'm going to decipher that paragraph when I am less sleepy and then hunt down some way to watch those. It sounds really geeeewwd.

All I could understand is Light and L having sex which sounds A-Ok to me. :D Though I think one of them would murder the other in the process, lol.

How...the...eff...is...that...pronounced? o.o I like it! :} Maybe I'll just call you BakaNeko forevers just cause! :D

roleplay/rouge-cybrin-open/

^^^ is link. boy three. yay. sleepy. x.x thank you Neko!

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 am

Okee, okee! Koneko takes it back! Mew! :3

Yeahh... proabably. But I have the memory span of a goldfish, which I share with my Nii-chan. Soo.... I'll try to remember!

You do that! A life without Kuroshitsuji is just... an existance.

Hmm.... Well, perhaps. But, that's alright. As long as I get my yaoi! :D

Hugglezez. Like 'huggle' in its plural form, which is with a 'z' because its a made-up word, times two. So it's a BIG huggle. See? -hugglezez- Yay!

No problems! You go sleep or whatever. I'm gonna stay up til my Mom yells at me. :D

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:33 am

Fiiine...though I really like BakaNeko. 'Twas fun. :D

Bah, goldfish are lame. I got one from the pet store when I was five years old. Literally when I stepped through my front door to show my cousin I looked down and it was floating upside down. I scarred for life. Dx

Oh, no...do you know what it's like to be told that you have only been existing for sixteen years? Jeeze, I feel such an empty void...

Agreed, Much agreed. Though my money is still on L...

Oh! Awh! I feel special now... I think I might...sniffle, oh, jeeze. Here it goes...

Psh, and let you out do me? Not a chance! Besides, Moms? Bah, who needs 'em...am I right? Or, am I right? xP

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 am

I'm certain it was. Fun like putting icing on waffles and sticking them to the ceiling. xD It's exactly what it sounds like. The reason I shouldn't get within fifty feet of alcohol. :D

-gasp- When I was five, I got my friend a bunch of them for her birthday. I woke up in the morning before everyone else and played with them in the kitchen sink. Only one survived, but it died, like, two days later. I was so upset. It was my first time experiencing death where no one could cover it up with that stupid 'gone to the farm' story. Cuz fishes don't live on farms. Actually, I used to believe that, but one of my mom's old boyfriends took us on a vacation in the winter to a small inn run by some people who owned a fishery. SO, fish are farm animals. :\

Hey, I existed for fifteen years before discovering Kuroshitsuji. So, now that I live, I am technically only a year or so old. Which explains why I'm so immature. xD

I think they're pretty much even. I mean, remember when they had that fight in the HQ thinger, and Matsuda had to call up to try and get them to stop? My favourite episode, by the way.

Good! You ARE special! Anyone with half a brain cell who actually uses it is special in my mind. I only have a quarter of a brain cell, and I use a quarter of that... on occassion. I don't think I'm too special. Just your average crazy-ass yaoi fangirl with a serious fetish for certain blonde fourteen-year-old boys in a loose-fit kimono and a seductive smirk on his face. Yup. That's me. Randomly annoying and unpredictable like the wind, just saying whatever comes to mind when it comes to mind and making a complete BakaNeko out of myself. Though I'm adorable, and innocent-looking, and if I see 'the real thing' I squeal out of fright at the horror, dirty things between two sexy men are almost always going through my head, but only animated ones. And recently, only if they're Claude and Alois.... -nods thoughtfully- Yup. I think I'm pretty standard.

Rawr. I'm not going to bed EVER then. :P I'll stay up and talk to my hallucinations that want to drink dishsoap with me. Pleasant, huh? No, if I start hallucinating I get scared and go to bed. Cuz I'm a wimp, that's why. I don't like the dark, or being alone, or blood, needles, older women, significantly younger boys, being killed, clowns.... I was supposed to be listing fears, but somehow my sexual preferences leaked out there.... Oh well. Big dogs, little dogs, dogs that climb on rocks, pirhannas (or however its spelled), being trampled by horses, falling, insane people (like, padded room insane).... I can't think of anymore. Oh! Public speaking, people in general, umm... the spirits that haunt my house.... That's it. That's all I can think of.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 pm

How in the world did you manage to type so much so early in the morning? You're bionic. o.o

I...I'm not even quite sure how to reply. You are one special little Neko. {Crazy...scary...walk away from you slowly...}

So...I think I'm going to leave you with a tiny reply like this and see how much you manage to type! Ha! :D

P.S. Make it start! Gah! T-T

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!