Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A shadow Across Veen

A shadow Across Veen

a part of “A shadow Across Veen”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

A warlord marches from the east, to conquer the free lands of the west. Unsheathe the sword, string the bow, sharpen the spear, grind the axe, polish the armor, it's time for war!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A shadow Across Veen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A shadow Across Veen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

I think I'll wait to post with Sorsina until it's morning. Her motivation in this campaign is more in pleasing Blackiron and bringing down strong willed opponents in a kind of chess game. While carnage does not bother her per say, the rather unrefined brutality of a slaughter holds no real appeal to her either. I was thinking of making another character also, a male mercenary with a wariness of magic to be a kind of foil for her. We have our ruthless hardcore badies, perhaps it's time for simply a corrupted sword for hire.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm

I'll have my character arrive late and use the corpses of babies as her pillow.

Female scalps will be her blanket.

... heck, I might even do this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Soo...which would you rather? A small Gnoll warband leader or the pet? I'm down for either.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

it doesn't much matter to me. I'll let you two talk about once she gets online.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

Sorry about taking so long to contact you Irish Wolf, but I had to keep an eye on a selection of other events that could of dictated my schedule for a while. Once again, I apologize. I do have an idea for a character however, but my evil characters tend to be whacky, don't worry, I won't be submiting a Daffy Duck or Tom and Jerry character but it definately won't be human. I'll submit my character soon and if you think she/he is not tame enough, just let me know and I'll make the desired changes-or I'll scrap it and make a completetly new character-

By the way, Seirei. Collecting Female scalps, that hardcore. You couldn't be more-reasonably-extreme-unless you drank vampire blood.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Are you kidding? My character would drink it, vomit it out, bake muffins out of it and distribute them among orphans. And then PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:54 pm

It is now morning!

And Seirei, thats hardcore.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 am

Statement, you got my head spinning bro. It could be the fact that's late and I just got back from work but Aviosa-Fematon(Bitter) Vemma (Sweet), is one of the craziest character's I've ever had the pleasure of reading a profile for. I'm going to wait until I get some sleep before approving the character but I would like to know how defeatable Bitter Sweet is, as we're not mooks but we're not playing as major bosses either.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you for the compliment, Irish Wolf....it was a compliment right?

It dosen't matter, I'll take it as a compliment none the less as an interesting character was my aim. Bitter and Sweet are both totally capable of being defeated but not killed, they are not mortal however they take a longer time to re-enter the world due to their weakenend state without a summoner-up to several life times in fact-

Bitter and Sweet are both also highly crippled power wise by their former battle with blark Iron, the case with bitter is that he was like a ADHD pyschopathic madman doing hardcore drugs while on a killing spree, that is his source of power, death, gore and violent mental illness, pretty scary, huh?

Ok, now take that same pyscho hardcore drug user and lock him up, numb his body and put him in a straight jacket while regularly giving him ritolin, not so powerful anymore. Bitter was also reduced, with half his heart missing and his true form bound in magical locks, his sluggish compared to his olderself, calm and not in tact with his own powers this also means he takes hit a lot harder because he can't warp reality around his body which allows him to take massive damage without dying.

He's deneied his warping powers and can't just go bezerk in his true form, Bitter in fact is already defeated in a sense, although he can't die, most people will look at his magical locks and go "Ah, he can't die, but we can seal him, banish him or lock him for all eternity" so, it like a warrior trying to go back into battle with a massive wound in his heart, he moves as if he's in some kind of ball room dance, slow and dull along with his weakness being for show.

Vemma, however is capable of pretty much being a stand alone fighter, even with her powers massively reduced, she can't direct attacks, herself or other people, she's like a bomb, just place her somewhere and watch her hit everything. She's powerful still but un-reliable and thus Bitter is normally in control, she may kill her enemy, soshe has to be a one on one fighter, to keep her focused on one fighter, otherwise she'll properly hit half her allies-especially female competetion-, the enemie and then herself. Bitter although very, very weak compared to his past self could still give any mortal a good run for his money

To put it frankly, this is a new bitter, the true, the real bitter is stuck inside those locks he wears.

Additional: I understand if you reject my character because he dosen't fit or because he seems much mroe geared towards a boss role with how weird he/ she is.
Last edited by Statement on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Yes, it was a compliment.

Now then, I love Bitter Sweet and they would be interesting to have around but I am going to say no. The two of them really fit the final boss mold and thats not who I'm trying to collect.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

I understand and appreciate the compliment, if you do make a RP that you would like the Aviosa to join in the future don't be afraid to contact me. I would love to use those two as a boss, especially with Bitter more powerful and free.

I'll try and think of a more fitting character for this Role Play, I may or may not try and submit it today though. Thank you for taking the time to evaluate my character.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 am

Oi, the rest of you lot, shake the lead out!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

Swamped with school, making 10 hour days blargh. Will write something up tonight or tomorrow, promise!

EDIT: In retrospect, I still can't find a good place to jump in. My character could observe the gnolls or the village, but she would not take action of any kind. I'll wait till the magic user shows up and maybe act as somewhat of a bodyguard - I imagine magicians are pretty rare in this setting.
Last edited by Seirei on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcor on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

May I join? I just couldn't help but notice a fantasy rp with all -evil- characters! :D I definitely need some practice with baddies.

Sarcor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Of course, if only because your avatar is Tasslehoff Burrfoot, my favorite kender.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcor on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Someone recognizes him, YAYYYYY!
I did an rp with Aliath once upon a time, based my little kender character on him. Sigh, I love Tas.
Anyways, do I absolutely have to go human? Or can I go hobgoblin that Blackiron employed?

Sarcor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 pm

I love Dragonlance, its the series that got me into fantasy, although the movie was highly disappointing.

Anyways, I would welcome a hobgoblin character!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Sir Edrin Bullmic is approved Statement, although, the boss's name is Blackiron, not Darkiron. Feel free to post!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Irish Wolf wrote:Sir Edrin Bullmic is approved Statement, although, the boss's name is Blackiron, not Darkiron. Feel free to post!

Thank you Irish Wolf, I tried to make Edrin interesting like Aviosa while putting up boundries, I am not entirely sure if I am succesful, he does have an actual back story of how he became evil but I left that to be found out by character interaction if anyone gets close enough to him...I can't believe I got somthing as basic as the root character name wrong..how embarrasing.

I may post tonight or not, I'm lacking sleep and I am pretty much lifting weights right now.

Posted, time to put Edrin's Cunning evil into motion. *Evil smirk*

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 pm

What, he gonna try to swindle Raygar on the worth of the slaves he captured?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!