Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Europa: Under the Ice

Project Europa: Under the Ice

a part of “Project Europa: Under the Ice”, a fictional universe by shmband.

You have been invited to observe a new facility on Jupiter's moon, Europa. This could be the boost your career needs, but something sinister waits beneath the ice...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Europa: Under the Ice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Project Europa: Under the Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project Europa: Under the Ice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: [OOC] Project Europa: Under the Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 am

Awesome, two people already! I'll give it a few more days and we'll get it off the ground, I'm not fussed about havings lots of people, just people who are going to stick with it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am

Right well I'm out to a friend's birthday tonight, let's say that we'll get this show on the road on Sunday night, give an extra day for other people to join. If you wanna invite folk, feel free!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish_McCray on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Sounds good to me :)
If I had more friends on here, I would invite them, but I don't know many people at all~

Irish_McCray
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 pm

OK we're off. Sorry the first post's a bit lame, it's been a hectic weekend and I'm tired! Just bring in your characters and we'll quickly get them on the shuttle. I'll try not to keep it too "on rails" for y'all!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:35 am

i would like to join , i was thinking of going for biotecnician but then checked and noticeds it not there.. lol so i wanted to go for natural science but i am not so sure as to what u mean by it, please reply and ill join, am sorry i am posting here with out been part of this rp yet

Koji
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 am

No that's fine mate. I think Wikipedia can probably do a better job than I can of explaining Natural Science. Biotechnology is effectively just a field of applied biology, so it would be acceptable. You may note that all but one of the students so far are in the are biologists of one form or another, so you could consider whether a different area like physics might work for you, but if you submit a character I'll be happy to accept whatever subject you choose.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

I beleve your right tho, the members most seem going towards a branch of biology, so i think ill just head for chemistry wich was the first thing that caught my eye besides biology, ill submit my character soon afther i have read some info on chemistry from wikipedia

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm

OK cool. But don't worry, there won't be any pop quizzes or anything. :-)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

XD sounds fair enough, but to be honest am the kind of roleplayer that prefers to get IC properly...yes...and also one that bases most of his characters from japan >.> weakness... and i wouldnt be much of candidate if i didnt know my own specialty was about, tho i had nearly forgotten that chemistry was a specialized area of physics

Koji
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!