Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The West Was Not Won in a Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The West Was Not Won in a Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Why yes, Benedict Cumberbatch does make a lovely avatar! And thank you ;)
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Just a minor detail, CortezHorse, but Scarrett is new in town. He just arrived, so there's no way Cassidy can have seen him before, except for on wanted posters. XD No biggie, just thought I'd point it out for future reference. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Oooooh! pardon me! I thought he'd been there! I shall change it! ;)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 pm

No problem. It's just me being a sucker for details. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-07 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 pm

GRRRRRRR......everything that can go wrong, is. I accidentally pressed reset instead of submit. Ill get my character up later tonight but right now Im in the middle of extreme frustration.
Fell free to MSN or ICQ me, preferably ICQ but I do get on MSN as much. All the stuff is right there.------------------>

X-07
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Ok we just got our hardcore little-sense bad guy. I love all the dark characters we have but they were the not-so-bad guys, the ones us girls love to hate lol ;o)

Anyways! Just remember no kidnapping or murders or anything like that without talking to the person first. I'd prefer if we don't just kill half the people right away, let's drag it out some for good roleplay. And sheriff, please don't hang the guy right away, thanks. I'll step in if I have to but I like staying out of it to let players have their own creative freedom. If I need to step in it will be done fairly, I promise that.

If we get into some kind of whole town gunfight and no one wants to die I'll come in and play god, so to speak, not actual god intervention, but will throw in something that will end it quickly.
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twigs180 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Where did all these new people come from? Srs. After I posted Thread is Dead and BOOM! they swarmed us.
The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates. – Tacitus

Twigs180
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 pm

LoL I advertised for more roleplayers because it got dead a little bit. I am pretty good with roleplays I manage on keeping it active. Its why I only have one roleplay on this server. I like creating open roleplays that can adjust and won't collapse if one or two people dissapear. We have some very interesting parallells and personalities now. I believe its going to become a boiling pot, will be interesting to see what happens.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Sorry for running away from the saloon so quickly, CortezHorse. I felt it was getting a bit croweded. ;) Also, I want Scarrett to get out to his ranch for a first look-see soonish.

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Ah don't you worry none! Suddenly so many people to keep up with! 0_0 I am happy for all of the new members! :D

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Ok guys, make sure to post if you haven't, its getting slow so I'm going to move along the roleplay, so if you don't respond before me you may lose your chance to respond to something or create an event or something. I like to keep my roleplays active so don't wait around too long. Not going to tell you what it will be, that would spoil my fun ;o)

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-07 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:41 am

Well there was one thing I wanted to do before you make a big event. Ill PM you later about it after I figure it out.

X-07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Ok, I can wait, was just going to throw something in because it slowed down.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Eruantalon might be slightly slow in answering, there's been some trouble with the internet at his new place. I'll try to get a post up soon :P

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 pm

No worries, every part of the US and Canada is getting pounded, Australia is underwater, needless to say I'm not being anal about being active. The end of the world is near so I GUESS I should be patient (just kidding, 2012). My router just died Monday and I got a new one, so I am back now.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eruantalon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Yey. Internets is backs. Short posting only, but still. My head is full of mathematics and physics atm so it's hard to concentrate, but next post will be longer. Scouts honor.

Eruantalon
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 am

Hey guys, some school stuff came up (financial aid is always a problem) but I should be able to get something up by some point tomorrow.

X-07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twigs180 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. One of my best friends died a few days ago and I had to quickly board a plane headed for South Africa. I got back today but I am too tired from the flight to post so I will probably post tomorrow.

Twigs180
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh wow, no rush twigs. I'm sorry for your loss.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 am

Please post guys. I will make a post to move the roleplay forward or bump for active people if I don't see anyone post soon.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!