Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pirate's Play: The Journey to El Dorado!

OOC || Pirate's Play: The Journey to El Dorado! || (O/A!)

a part of “Pirate's Play: The Journey to El Dorado!”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

The King's daughter has been abducted by a notorious pirate crew. How will the world react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirate's Play: The Journey to El Dorado!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || Pirate's Play: The Journey to El Dorado! || (O/A!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Aww man Average thats so sad :(
I too know what it feels like to both go through the experience of a family member being diagnosed, as well as losing someone close, so I feel you. I'm actually getting into the medical research field because of things like this.
"What reaps is sewn
What keeps, is shown
What defeats, is repeated
What repeats, is defeated
What walks, is chased
What talks, debased"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 am

Woo man, sorry for poofing like that. I have to thank all of you for your kind words and lovely blessings. It's nice to feel so comforted.

I again have to apologize for my lack of posting. I never thought I'd be the person who couldn't write when a disaster came through, but it seems that it's just that. I will force myself to post IF NOT TODAY, then unfortunately on Sunday because I've got a trip from friday to saturday.

Thank you all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am

Average, even if you decide you need to disapear for the entire thing, I for one will continually watch this roleplay until you come back.

That being said, thank you for trying to post anyway.

Are there any changes with your brother? :/

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:22 am

sorry for the late response.. I was actually waiting for eleniel to post.

& Average, my prayers go out to you and your family!! All will be well, just hold on to faith. And don't worry about posting, just take things easy :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

Oh, erm honestly I am having writers block at the moment figuring out what the heck Allyson has to do. Sorry, I will post eventually, really >.<

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

I just freaked out... for no reason.

Funny me!! ^-^;;; EEeeehhh heheheheh.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

Remember, AB, we're here for you.

On a side note, I'll post with Tinker tomorrow. It's 1:42, and I'm half asleep.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Von, I would say I'm surprised, but it's you, so I'm really not. (^_^)

Also, that was a compliment.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

:P :D I'm glad I can surprise you! That makes me feel good as a writer.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I was actually referring to you freaking out for no reason lol. But don't take that badly! You surprise me as a writer all the time, too. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

<_< Oh...
Yeah....

I jump before looking too...

>_>

:PPPP Now I'm blushing from embarrassment. =^-^= (NOT to be confused with whiskers!!! ... >_>)

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Haha, don't be. I am notoriously unclear. My bad. (>-<)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm

will try and get to posting. tore the ligaments in my ankle and its a big pain in my ass right now.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

So sorry! Unable to post D: but would anyone mind giving me a rundown of what's happened so far?
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Uhm... where did you leave off reading?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Siegfried splashing Tinker to wake him up, it was a while ago...

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 am

Well, since then, we've had a few posts from our friends on the Spiteful in which they all sort of come to an accord: if I remember correctly, the deal is that Elric has to be under guard by willow when he's on deck, his presence is being recorded in several logs, and he pretty much has to stay in a cell for a while otherwise. But at least they sort of worked it out a little. Maybe. There's still tension, but the two males came to maybe understand each other a bit more, so yay Team Spiteful. (^_^)

After Tinker was unceremoniously dragged from unconsciousness and weird dreams, Tiesa came in and started to treat the poor guy, and Siegfried left to go out on deck. The big-shots- Tok, Atlas, and (lol) Merryweather- are still in their little strategy meeting, and the princess has come to the realization that she wants to go to El Dorado and have awesome adventures with cool pirate people, so she goes abovedeck to inform the Captain of this, but gets lost and chats with Sieg for a while.

That's pretty much where we are at, I believe. Posting has slowed some because a few people, especially Average, are dealing with very weighty real-life issues, but I'm pretty sure we're all just waiting in the wings, so to speak, and posting occasionally just to give each other something to read. ...Or at least that's what I'm doing. S'pose II can't well speak for anyone else and all.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Aerial(the guy playing elric) has been far less than responsive. I sent him a PM asking if he wished to continue the RP, but have yet to receive a reply. Hopefully something can be done about that.

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I know that some other users were unable to get on their accounts, and I'm wondering Aerial. He last visit was on the same day as the two others that had account problems. I guess all it took to get the accounts working again was to reset the password, so hopefully he will be able to get on soon.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

The big thing we're waiting on, unfortunately, is for the everyone on the pirate ship to know what's going on, and the captain's the one who really has to tell everyone. Obviously, we can't expect AB to post now. It's terrible what he and his family are going through now, an RP can hardly even be considered a priority. I think I may, in order to give everyone the opportunity to continue the RP, have Atlas pull a move and tell the crew himself. While not the most desired way of doing things, it'll help the RP get moving again, and is easily added into the RP once AB is able to get back on.

Would everyone be OK with that?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!