Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vexar's D&D Adventures

Vexar's D&D Adventures

a part of “Vexar's D&D Adventures”, a fictional universe by Vexar.

Adventures and random campaigns brought to you by Vexar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vexar's D&D Adventures”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vexar's D&D Adventures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Vexar's D&D Adventures

Leave your questions, comments, and thoughts here! Random adventures at random times!
Last edited by Vexar on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Vexar's D&D Adventures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm

This is sort of bittersweet.

I have been wanting to do a classic D&D style RP, but I just noticed the thread and it is only a few minutes away from what I presume is the deadline?

Plus I have no experience with D&D, but I have always been interested in it and always wanted to try a tabletop in RL.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah we are about 20 minutes away from starting. This may be a weekly or biweekly event though. Just kind of winging it for now.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Ah...

Maybe next week then.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm in the same spot as Fly is...

No experience table top-wise aside from the odd DnD based video game. Plus it seems as I have missed the deadline as well...

Looks like I'll try and hit up the next one. In the mean time, I'll read over the DnD Player's handbook and keep an eye on the IC to get a grasp as to what's going on...

And from the look of the Character list, you are in dire need of a Cleric... I'll keep that in mind.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 am

Guys, it's so much fun! This is my first time playing DnD online of any sort, and i'm not really all that familiar with the rules/rolls/numbers n such X3. I'm loving it now that I found a Character builder that explains everything in stoopid speech. <3 If you want to play, then we'll help you make a character :> Or i'll try at least lol. It's so much fun, and Vex is such a forgiving DM <3

So come play with us!

Rozwell
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 am

Hey guys!

I am here for 2 reason, one of which might get Vexxi pissed at me, Yikes!

well number 1)
I'm sort of bust recently and it turns out that DnD is one hell of a way of stress relief, and I can try to make time but might not be able to unless I have warning in advance. So all I ask is that We can get another date up so we can start up. The Activity has been dead for a Week!!

and 2)
I'm not sure how many of you guys would be interested in maybe starting something like thsi but with 3.5e instead, It also wouldn't be quite as a casual. It's require a Atleast Weekly(Or so) Dedication and a Commitment to be able to breka a campaign down into tiny chunks!

If you are interested PM Me!

Love, Kisses and Flames,

FaeFire
"Pain is madatory, Misery is Optional"

Well, we can't salute ya, Can't fly the flag. If that don't suit ya, well that's a drag!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 am

Yeah, I've been slammed at work recently but I'm trying to find time to continue one of our level 2 adventures, while also working on a 4e campaign.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Seems like I'll be running the continuation of our level 2 adventure. This may turn into a campaign before you know it! Gonna do some plot development tonight.

Starting at 8 or 8:30 pm EST and will last for about 3 hours.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey Vexar, is it to late to jump in, as you said that you want to continue your other adventure. I'm also slightly confused on which version you are using. The D&D 3.5e or D&D 4e?

Should there still be a spot open, do you need a specific role filled?

@FaeFire: I'm always in for another round of DnD^^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Like mentioned before, I still wish to try this thing out. I have a Dwarven Cleric made with DnD Character Builder...

Well, I did, until my other computer died... I'll have him back by the time the campaign starts though...

(Edit) Unless ye be needin' a tank... Then I can make a Dwarven Fighter.

So is there anything I need to know before hand?

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm

It's all on the front page, at the moment tonight's game is a bit delayed, just got home from work and still need to eat dinner xD

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey Vexar, I just wanted to ask if you are going to host a game tonight? You mentioned that you thought about it last time.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:22 pm

I am trying to. Not exactly positive at the moment. So far only have two people that can make it, if I count you xD.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 pm

*Raises hand*

Was I included?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Now you are!

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Yar, not gonna be able to do D&D tonight =\

My arm is killing me now x.x just gonna icy hot the hell out of it v.v

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

So... when is next game to be hosted?

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Just found this thread, I'd be interested in playing as well.

Although I'd prefer more of a PBP format.(If that was what FaeFire was suggesting, then I'm up for that!)
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm

I do it chat only because I don't have time to keep up with a PBP version at the moment. Normally just small adventures or parts of a larger adventure/campaign. I still haven't set aside time for the next session, mainly because of many real life issues that have been keeping me from having a lot of free time.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!