Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A World of Magic - The Marauder Era

A World of Magic - The Marauder Era

a part of “A World of Magic - The Marauder Era”, a fictional universe by Kenzi.

We all know the story of Harry Potter and his friends... but what about their parents? Lets find out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World of Magic - The Marauder Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A World of Magic - The Marauder Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Hello everyone and welcome! We will use this OOC board to discuss characters, relationships, twists, events, etc. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to express them here or PM me. Original characters are welcome! Below is a list of the cannon characters (those which are available and some which are reserved). Please use the character application sheet with the format shown below. Thanks!

Available Cannon Characters
Sirius Black - Taken by Roxas_13
Remus Lupin -Taken by RedWren223
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter - Taken by TheScarletPlague
Lily Evans - Taken by Kenzi
Severus Snape
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
Narcissa Black
Andromeda Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks
Regulus Black II - Taken by Kenzi
Arthur Weasley
Molly Prewett - Taken by RedWren223
Frank Longbottom
Alice Drooble
Xenophilius Lovegood
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Génoise Zabini
Ted Tonks
Rita Skeeter
Amos Diggory
Vega Crabbe
Capella Goyle
Bartemius Crouch Jr.
Quirinus Quirrell

Code: Select all
Image: (Please no celebrity or anime pictures)
Name:
Nicknames:
Year:
House: (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff )
Blood: (Pure, Half, or muggle born)
Physical Characteristics: (Height, hair color, eye color, face, body description, etc.)
Broomstick: (If owned, your broomstick)
Wand: (Type)
Pet: (If you have one)
Fears:
Application: (Do you want to be a Seeker, Head Boy, Prefect, etc).
Personality: (Minimum one paragraph)
Biography:
Other: (Any important additional information)
Last edited by Kenzi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A World of Magic - The Marauder Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Might I reserve Sirius, please? I can have his profile posted in a minute, just wanted to reserve the spot first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Sounds good! I'll reserve him for you ;)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 pm

OH HEY This totally looks kinda like the other roleplay I'm in with you although not really

I'm somewhat interested although I don't particularly care for the Marauder's Era. :\ Never really caught my interest. >_>

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Haha, Hiiiii Drake! <3 I am suddenly very interested in the marauder era so I thought I'd throw something together. It's nothing amazing, but i think it could be fun with the right people! :P

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

I might consider making another original character thats sort of a bad chika loca if thats alright with you???
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Thats fine by me! She was accepted!

I posted up my original character and now I'm posting up Lily and Regulus Black.

I'd love to get this started, though I wish we had at least a few more people. Hmm...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Hmmmmm, I can see if my friend wants to take a character. I'll talk to her tonight.

I have a question, though: at this point in the story, have us Marauder's created the Map yet? Just for reference when this gets started.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that Sirius was on your OCs "Likes". Very nice touch! ^_^

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Yes. They're in seventh year and have definitely created their map! Have fun with that ;)

Haha, yes, I couldn't help it. Eve definitely has a thing for Sirius but so does half the school :P She has a strong personality so she's not about "wait in line" for him. We'll see what happens! Haha

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

XD Oooooh, I will. Oh, does James have the Invisability Cloak by this point? Mischief must be had!

Yes, Sirius is the devilshy handsome kinda guy, isn't he? Must fun shall insue!

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

He does indeed have the Invisibility cloak
and the Maurader's Map
and a master animagi.
=D
"Lips that Shakespeare taught to speak have whispered their secret in my ear." -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Excellent! I'm excited now! Oh, the fun we shall have! ^_^

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hцггісαпє on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

Can I have Rodolphus Lestrange, please? :3

Hцггісαпє
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 pm

You most certainly can! Just fill out the character sheet that I have posted here :D

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

So... when are we going to start?

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Image: http://fav.me/d2bc1us
Name: Zoe O' Sullivan
Nicknames: Z, Zo, Zoe S
Year: Sixth
House: Ravenclaw
Blood: Half Blood
Physical Characteristics: Dark chestnut hair, blue eyes, about 5'8", UK size 10, gentle curves.
Broomstick: Comet Two Sixty
Wand: 12" Cherry and unicorn hair
Pet: Black Cat, with green eyes and white paws, called Socks
Dislikes: Potions, Spiders, Toads
Fears:Spiders
Application: Chaser
Personality: Zoe is a friendly, yet firey witch. She won't take nonsense from anybody. She always works hard, after somebody once told her she would never amount to anything. She is artistic. She never lets anybody get her down, especially when she is working towards something.
Biography: Zoey's mother was a very beautiful witch. She married a handsome Muggle, who she had two children with. One was Zoey, the other was her Muggle sister. Despite their difference, they got on well. Zoey receives her invitation to Hogwarts at eleven. Her years there were pretty uneventful, unless you count the time she tried to redecorate the common room and ended up in detention for a week.
Other: ---
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Zoe is accepted! Just make sure you copy and paste all that into your character sheet on the character tab :)

We can start now! If anyone wants to take on additional characters or invite other people, please do! We will start at platform 9 3/4! Feel free to post. I'm working on some homework for university so I may not be able to post tonight but please feel free to do so yourself ;)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Hello gang! I'll post later tonight. Sorry for the delay but life has been crazy busy due to school and university courses. Love the posts so far :D

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 am

hello dears! sorry for the delay in my posting... I've been very ill with mono. I hope youre still all wanting to be in this RP!! I'm posting tomorrow morning. <3

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Hai there, just posting Stevie's Profile.

Image: http://fav.me/d2hxl7u
Name: Stephanie Robinson
Nicknames: Stevie
Year:Sixth
House: Ravenclaw
Blood: Muggle Born
Physical Characteristics: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6", slim, UK 8, boyish figure.
Broomstick: --
Wand: Holly and Dragon Heartstring, 10"
Pet: Black cat called Twilight
Dislikes:Divination
Fears:Acromantula
Application: Prefect
Personality: Stevie is a little bit mad, but she has a huge heart and brain. She can calm down Zoe when she gets in one of her moods and has a talent for making people laugh. She still isn't sure why she got her prefect badge, but she thinks it might have been an attempt to calm her down. It didn't really work, though.
Biography: Stevie was born to a pair of attractive Muggles. Both she and her parents were surprised when she received her invitation to Hogwarts. She got the surprise of her life when she received her prefect badge. She had always been the maddest in the Ravenclaw common room, but was always calm and never received any detentions in class.
Other: ----------

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!