Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Chess Board

The Chess Board

a part of “The Chess Board”, a fictional universe by Litria Death.

When a new "Alice" is snatched into the vivid, once thought "imaginery" world of Wonderland, how will her presence there effect the society that has been in rule since Mr. Carroll spoke the tale a some odd sixty year prior?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chess Board”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chess Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, since the Mad Hatter is taken, I'll reserve you the White Rabbit. ^-^ Welcome to the roleplay! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 am

First post is up! Alice-Marie will start us off waking up and wandering around(she may pick her first location as she pleases[from the places, of course!], and we'll go from there! :D).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 am

Should someone PM Alice? She was on earlier...
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 am

I am so sorry!

I was very busy with other rps I'm in. I shall post right away. :S
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby {sleepyhead} on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 am

Can everyone begin posting now? Or do we have to wait?
sleepyhead .

{sleepyhead}
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 am

@{sleepyhead}:

I already posted my introduction with Alice-Marie (New Alice). I presume that they were waiting for me, so now the rest of you can go now lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Indeed. Post as you please. :) Anyone mind joining the Dutchess at a gathering in her manor? :o

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 pm

@Litria Death:

Well Alice-Marie is still wondering around in the woods so she has to meet up with the Dutchess later on lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm going to wait until a majority of our cast has posted their locations and status before we go into the gathering. ^-^ And, Alise, I think Cloud9 gave you a good indication to the party the Dutchess is throwing. :D

I has a feeling this is gonna be gooood! Lookin' forward to it! But I would like our dear MewMewMama to finish the Black Queen soon, too. :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 pm

@Litria Death:

I know he did; I finished reading his introduction lol.

This is going to turn out awesome, I just know it. XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Are there black guards at the Dutchess' Manor, Hatter's Place, and the White Palace? I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm a bit confused about this and I'd rather not get any details wrong.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Oh, sorry. The Black Guards stand watch over all of Wonderland excluding these places. It's not a stupid question at all. They are prohibitted getting too close to those areas, basically, as they are under the White Queen's protection(still debating how it is... Secret queen agreement? Or maybe they are repelled from it due to the White Queen's magicks... :D) But, yes, those places are not under the Guard's watchful eye.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Someone needs to post.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes, they do. I'm terribly sorry; with school revving up and whatnot, I've been very busy. ^-^' I don't want this to go dead... x_x I shall post the Dutchess' shindig as soon as possible(aka: within a few days....)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:00 pm

*Poke* It's been two weeks since you said you would post...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Posted. If anyone's still interested, post as well. ^^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm waiting for Alice to post. :P

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

ALICEEE! OH, ALICEEE! :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

is this RP still open could my brother and i play tweedle dee and dum

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!