Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bioshock: Ascension

Bioshock: Ascension

a part of “Bioshock: Ascension”, a fictional universe by Conquerer_Man.

The story of Rapture is closing. Will the last stanza be a requiem or a glorious hymn to the great city under the sea?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock: Ascension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bioshock: Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bioshock: Ascension"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Re: [OOC] Bioshock: Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm

I am very interested in joining and I have a quick question. Is it alright if someone comes to Rapture from the surface? I was thinking of having someone infiltrate Rapture as a reporter and treasure hunter kind of thing. ^^;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 am

Sure, I actually have a sub-plot idea pertaining to both the USA and the USSR sending teams down to rapture. Your character could come down the US team as perhaps a reporter or something along similar lines.

On that note, the US/USSR sub-plot will be semi-integral to the main story line so I'm going to limit playable characters on each side to just one. I will also be NPCing the heads of both teams so you will have to do as I say. This is primarily to make sure everything goes towards the end I have in mind.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Conquerer_Man wrote:Sure, I actually have a sub-plot idea pertaining to both the USA and the USSR sending teams down to rapture. Your character could come down the US team as perhaps a reporter or something along similar lines.

On that note, the US/USSR sub-plot will be semi-integral to the main story line so I'm going to limit playable characters on each side to just one. I will also be NPCing the heads of both teams so you will have to do as I say. This is primarily to make sure everything goes towards the end I have in mind.

Alright, awesome. :3
I will create her in a moment and if something is there that you don't really like, let me know and I'll change it. ~
*Edit* I just finished making and submitting her. ~

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Definitely - DEFINITELY - making a survivor.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm glad that everyone is so eger to post, but I've got ask that you put a halt on it until I can get intro posts started and get a story line set up.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Sorry, I just wanted to make my intro post, and get that out of the way.

I won't post further. Happy holidays folks =P

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Not a problem Guardian. It might work out for the better since it now gives me a starting position to work off of.

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Cool, not a problem. In fact we will still be taking character applications up until about twenty or so people join. Of course I don't think that's going to happen, so we're pretty much just going to be open forever.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Did I post too early? Sorry I had to get my intro in.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:07 am

Don't worry about it, it's fine. I actually have been thinking about it and I've decided to do turn-around about the posting. To keep from strangling this Rp before it can get off the ground, you guys can go ahead and post. Just keep it insignificant to the over all story. Maybe do some backstory for your characters, or getting teams set up. It's all good to me.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be working on a post today. Hopefully I'll get it up soon, but I'm not making any promises since I'm going to have to write in several locations. That being said, my post in Rapture will basicly be setting up locations for you guys to meet and interact. There'll be one for the survivors and one for those who will side with Reaver.

The one person I'll be specificly interacting with will be Hanagumori. I'm going to try and get you down to Rapture ASAP so we can get everyone in on the story arc. So Hahagumori, make sure you read my post since you'll be specifically in it.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Conquerer_Man wrote:Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be working on a post today. Hopefully I'll get it up soon, but I'm not making any promises since I'm going to have to write in several locations. That being said, my post in Rapture will basicly be setting up locations for you guys to meet and interact. There'll be one for the survivors and one for those who will side with Reaver.

The one person I'll be specificly interacting with will be Hanagumori. I'm going to try and get you down to Rapture ASAP so we can get everyone in on the story arc. So Hahagumori, make sure you read my post since you'll be specifically in it.

Gotcha! I'll be on the look out!

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 pm

First post it done, now to work on other posts.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Okay, second part of my post done. All that's left is to post in Ryan Industrial. Also, I'm hoping that you are all watching at least the activity page. The activity is kind of a bit slow for my liking right now. Just to make sure you guys know, there is no real posting order (at least over the whole Rp). If the person you're interacting with has posted, feel free to post again.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I've not left. I'm just thinking of another post. And trying to convince Death101 to join. She promised she would.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I didn't think anybody left, I'm just a little disappointed in the slow posting is all. That's why I set the lax post length requirements was to encourage a regular posting cycle.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiremouth on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 am

Oh hiii. :D Dang, I forgot to check this place. XD I want to join with a splicer or two but I don't know what part they could play in the story. >W< Any suggestions?

Wiremouth
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Reaver could always use some lackies/minions.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiremouth on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Who? (Dang, looks like slow going. XD)

Wiremouth
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!