Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat

Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat

a part of “Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat”, a fictional universe by reiokami.

A group of heroes witnesses the horrors of the Mandalorian Wars and must choose to side with the Jedi or the Republic

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Alright, so this is my first time running a group RP on this site and honestly, it's confusing me a lot. Originally, I wanted to run this a little closer to a traditional table top RP where I post a scene and you all roleplay how your characters react to it and that plays out until the next scene. However, in order to post anything at all, it appears as though I have to make a character. So I did, treat her as an NPC (because that's what she is). There will be more NPCs (Revan, Alek (Malak), the Jedi Council, etc...) that I refuse to fill out the stupid character sheet for all of them.

Any one whose a little more accustomed to this site and how to run an effect roleplay it welcome to give me suggestions, pointers and tips here as well as any other OOC type talk you wish to do...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: The Mandalorian Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

A note on Setting: This RP takes place in 3964 BBY. (There are no Sith in this time frame. The last of the Sith were destroyed in 3996 BBY. Unless your character over 32 years old, do not include sith anywhere in your character sheet.)

A note on Characters: I'm not looking for battle hardened Jedi. If you're going to play a Jedi I prefer you be either an apprentice, Padawan, or Knight. No Masters. Thanks. I also need some people to play normal (non force sensitives) citizens, I hope to have you guys kind of play as the moral compasses guiding the Jedi either toward or away from the dark side as things heat up and lines get blurred. Also Jedi have a code they can't/shouldn't break and this prevents them from learning certain skills that are needed in a balanced group.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey, dude, glad to see you got it up and running. A shame that other bugger backed out. Hope some other people join instead.

Anyway, I'll work out my character tomorrow and have it up. Also, I should warn you that I'm hitting bootcamp with the Swedish Army in about ten days, and my internet connection then is an unknown factor to me, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post. Just a fair warning, but it should work out somehow.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Understood. I worked in the person who submitted their character and so I officially declare that the RP is up and running. As far as you shipping out, if it's anything like the US army, I won't expect to hear from you for at least a year... Good luck, I hope you enjoy the game!

reiokami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Haha, well, I'm not shipping out just yet. Right now I just have a three month boot camp ahead of me. But, yeah, I don't know how my Internet connection will look, so I'll take a wait-and-see approach. I'll up my character and so so, but I'll have him stay in the background of the roleplay until I know how my Internet connection will look when I join bootcamp.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am

If i find the time i'll put up a character
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampKnightObsessed on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Two things
1. I thought the Mandalorian people were peaceful and didn't want to go to war..?
and
2. If I wanted to be a Padawan..?

VampKnightObsessed
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!