Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Walking the Extra Mile

Walking the Mile

a part of “Walking the Extra Mile”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

"Music is the best means we have of digesting time." ~W. H. Auden

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Walking the Extra Mile”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Walking the Mile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Those pictures are pretty. xD I like how you included a whole bunch for those people that love materialistic things and such. [ Me! ] :D

And I hope I didn't mess something up in that post. There is like a buttload of characters, and I get confused way too easily. Not a good combination.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Hahaha, I'm not sure what else to have Tawny doing. I suck at RPing girls.

I get confused, too. -patpats Juicey-
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Haha. :D Your so adorable Yoni. I just want to-- *Tackles and hugs* LOVE!

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

*tackles Juicey* Loveee me good, dahling.

Also, if anyone wants to NPC Tawny for whatever reason. It'll be awhile 'till I think of something good to write. Because my brain is fried from worrying about job interviews and making money and the responsibilities. Blegh.

*huggles*

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Soooo... Where is everybody?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cooljumpingmare on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

I was wondering that too Solr!

cooljumpingmare
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh, good, that means I'm not the only one left! :)

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm still around, even though Tawny's on a little hiatus. Been studying my butt off. Saveee me~!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Re: Walking the Mile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kwhit on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 pm

im naked

kwhit
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!