Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Psychosis

Psychosis

a part of “Psychosis”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Psychosis is when one loses touch with reality… and now the tables are turned…

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Psychosis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Psychosis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm

"Psychosis"

This is a mature Role-Play based on a futuristic space colony ran by the mega corporation Cydren Research. Survive the horrors of minds lost from reality... or join the dark creatures in slaughtering your fellow survivors.

Ok as I won’t be going easy as a GM on this Role-Play… you’ll all probably die at least once… to ensure the role-play doesn’t die off due to no one being left alive… I am instead going to be using my new rule known as Psychosis… when you get killed you will open your eyes several posts back, as everyone is losing touch with reality…
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Psychosis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 pm

So if I've got this psychosis rule right our characters don't ever actually die, they just dream about dying? Will that have an affect on our mental status? I

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Yes... dying will have consequence on your mental status.

Also in addition… if your mental status goes down to low you will turn into a Abomination… and should you die as that while pursuing your once comrades your character be dead.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Raven, when you opened the secure access door, did you let the patients out? I just figured I would ask before I did my post and sounded like an idiot.

codemaster23
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 am

No, not as of yet... but she will... as of now the alarm is sounding... and no one has any idea what is going on.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

Okay, I was freaking myself out as I was writing my post.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 am

Okay thanks. I just didn't want to sound like an idiot and say the doors were open when they weren't. I didn't think they were so I just went and posted.

codemaster23
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Making a return into RPing, and this looks like a good one. Good posts so far,too. I think I'll submit a character tomorrow.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XigRawr723 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Ehh... I could have been a bit more descriptive and lengthy with mine, but I figure I'll wait until we can really post as a 'subject'...
Being in a cell alone isn't that fun to RP in...
Once we're out however.... *Evil laugh*
That's something else entirely!
I am the boy that sets your girl on fire,
When she dances, oh, she knows its right,
We'll send them all to hell. - Jonny Craig of Emarosa-

XigRawr723
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Xig just wandering who your charactor was talking to through the cell, was it one of us or a NPC. Just asking

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XigRawr723 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Ehh it was an NPC...

XigRawr723
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

This Rp seems to be going rather well, in a disturbed way. But as far as the litteracy and interesting quallities, Its very good.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 am

My friend you have yet to see disturbed… just wait till someone goes through a Psychosis death.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 am

Sounds horrifically interesting, Raven... Who wants to bet on who dies first? :P
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 am

I'll put money on my Kevin Flemming. The guy is practically trying to get himself killed at this point.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 am

You can’t bet on yourself! I my self think Ryan or Claudia cause they’ve given me dem fine ammo to work with on their negatives for deaths.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 am

Damn, there goes my bet! I'll say Ryan, then... Claudia is at least trying not to die with her paranoia and all, anyways.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

To bad most of us think claudia is going to be the first dead. She seems to unstabble not to be the first.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Aww, I'm going to be gone for a few days guys. So unfortunately Ryan probably won't be the first to die. You could kill him off or just have him tag along. I may get a post in before then, otherwise he will most likely fight for you if you put a stun baton in his hand. Also he'll do anything you tell him to.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm

infernwolf wrote:To bad most of us think claudia is going to be the first dead. She seems to unstabble not to be the first.

That's what I think too but I can't bet on it, sadly. Raven probably shouldn't be allowed to bet given that he could very well make his bet win. :P

Ryan is probably more likely to kill other people seeing as he takes any orders given to him but who knows..

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!