Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Art of Alchemy

Art of Alchemy

a part of “Art of Alchemy”, a fictional universe by Megraw.

Alchemy came into existence in 1935. Through the years Alchemy has been adopted throughout the world. While kept as much a secret as it can be. The past mistakes and those foolish enough to repeat them create the possibility for everything to go wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Art of Alchemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Art of Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 am

Welcome to the OOC thread for "Art of Alchemy."

Feel free to ask questions here or message me. I will hopefully answer within a timely fashion. (I will check this as often as I can but I am notified via email for messages I receive. And also for those of you with xfire feel free to add me to touch base. My username is Megraw.)

FAQ:

Is the RP chat or post based?: The rp is chat based in the majority. The post system may be utilized to sum up major events for those who can not participate in the chat.

What is the story?: There is no direct story. Though this is not to say there is no guidance in any specific direction the roleplay is character driven. The roleplay will most likely be made up into 'seasons' each season having it's main plot points and plot lines much like a TV show would progress.

How many characters can I have?: Due to how the roleplay will work out the short answer is yes. The long answer, you will still need to go through the approval system, and all that fun stuff. Also I ask that you don't just make characters you will never use.

Looking for: Someone to role as the head of Selkin University.

Roleplay Status: Character submissions are now allowed.

Update: Bio Skeleton is done, please do not submit characters yet. Feel free to make up your character but revisions are still being done so new information or things may be changed.
Update: The roleplay intro is officially ready. Character submissions will now be accepted.
Update: A few people have had trouble with filling out the character's physical appearance. Update changes that you can bypass if you WANT the physical description form.

WIP:
Locations.
Fine Tuning the roleplay post. - Done.
Biography Skeleton - Done.
Last edited by Megraw on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Megraw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Art of Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veld on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

This looks promising... When you get the character stuff together I will turn one in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Veld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm totally interested in this RP can't wait to get my hands on the character sheet and see how this turns out.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 pm

This is going to be fun, Count me in! Good luck to everyone else ^.^
"Pain is madatory, Misery is Optional"

Well, we can't salute ya, Can't fly the flag. If that don't suit ya, well that's a drag!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm

RP is officially accepting character submissions.

Megraw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 am

Darn it timezones...

I'll try to get on at at school and I'll definitely be on during the weekends...should've checked the timezone thing beforehand...
And I saw a few Vocaloid mentions! :o I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who knows them! Yay!

And ah, roommates... I hadn't even considered that. I hope I can RP soon >...<
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 pm

We'll try and work around the time zone Cienpher. Hopefully we can figure something out so you can still rp apart from the weekends. But don't stress it too much to get on during school, we don't want you failing because you're trying to RP. XD

And as far as a roommate goes. You can have another player, npc, or just leave it open.

Megraw
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm

xD No, I won't fail because of that. I've been skipping lunch anyway (the cafeteria's too crowded) and eating packed lunch at the library, so I can use my computer at the same time... Yesterday was just a little hectic because my friend felt ill and I took her to the nurse.

And *sigh* I hate my timezone...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 am

I just want to let everyone know that I am still continueing this roleplay so for those of you who have already signed up stay with us if you can. And for those of you wondering if this died or not feel free to submit characters.

Again sorry for my slight absence, it is just that with school and recent events in my personal life I havn't been able to get on till say 11pm. Or in this case 1AM! (Doctor who with brother...) I'll be trying to get on more often and earlier in the day where and when possible.

Megraw
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!