Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inuyasha: Rise of Rin

Feudal Japan Inuyasha RP

a part of “Inuyasha: Rise of Rin”, a fictional universe by RinlovesSesshoumaru.

CLOSED DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inuyasha: Rise of Rin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Feudal Japan Inuyasha RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 am

Oh goodness it was a funny laugh. Oh well I guess you right anyways I hope to see more posties lets keep the ball rolling i really don't want it to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:49 am

guys let me know if you still wanna keep going on this RP cause nobodys posting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

I would. >.o But no one else is posting.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GarfieldJL on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm not sure what to post :S

Ball isn't currently in Inuyasha's court, it is in Rin's and Sesshomaru's as far as I'm concerned.

GarfieldJL
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 am

I know I think I'm gonna have to jack up Shadow and find out what the heck is up. ::sighs:: If he doesn't want to continue I'll have to find a new Sesshy arrr frustration.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GarfieldJL on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 am

We also need a more active villain.

GarfieldJL
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah my bro is kindof trying to back out on this one the punk. So I'm about to tell him that if he doesn't do something soon I am so gonna power bomb him on the concrete. Sorry sibling love

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Whose the bad guy?

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:33 am

Lord Yamashita Kooji, he is supposed to be possessed by the Devil. And has a evil undead army that is going around and exterminating demons to get them into hell so the Devil can create a vast army of demons. Nobody in character knows this yet. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are suposed to make their own army of demons, and humans to go up against Yamashita, after Kooji destroys Sesshomaru's castle trying to dispose of him when he refuses to join Kooji in his conquest over the demons. But like I said this hasn't even happened yet because I'm having trouble getting people that will post with some regularity. I understand some of the reasons though some are in college and really busy I totally understand that I am too. But I do take some time out for my entertainment to or i would just go insane. Anyway I don't think my brother wants to be in the Rp anymore, so I'm willing to let someone else to do the army parts. I was going to do a character profile just for Yamashita Kooji, doing one for everybody in his army would be kind of dumb so when you want to post as the army just specify in the post that it is Yamashita's army. But that still leaves not having a Sesshy. I sent a message to Shadow but I haven't received a reply. I'm gonna send one more but if he doesn't reply to that one I'll try to get another Sesshy. But it's hard because I have to find someone willing to do the romance with Rin. I don't know why thats so hard I realize yes it's kindof out of character for Sesshy but first of all he's been around this girl for quite some time and she's kind of rubbed off on him whether he wants to admit it or not. And I don't think people understand that I'm not expecting a mushy huggy kissy kind of relationship because it is not in character for Sesshy. I also expect it to evolve, to take time for it to get to a romantic relationship much like with Kagome and Inuyasha, Inuyasha had a whole butt load of issues to get over before he could admit he was in love with Kagome. And I also know that Sesshy will only show affection to her when he is in the presence of nobody else but her. So this be my dilemma but that comes with being the GM in my opinion I will do my best to not let the roleplay die because I love the idea of a relationship between Sesshy and Rin. I know there's allot of people out there that disagree, and think of their relationship as more like a father daughter relationship. Yes, but that sort of thing can change especially when Rin can grow up. Saying, "oh no he's to old for her" is silly because he's a demon and doesn't age, who knows what kindof age difference there was between Inuyasha's father and Izayoi, probably allot more than Rin and Sesshy. Well I guess I'm done ranting like a crazy person on the street corner. I'm gonna keep in touch peeps later I hope we can get things running again.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Lol. Nice. It's fun and healthy to go on rants sometimes. Sometimes we just need to get it all out.

With the problem at hand, I'd be willing to pick up either Kooji or Sesshomaru. Although, I'm more inclined with Sesshomaru, because I have watched the anime-entirely- three or more times and read most of the manga. I'm not really shy about romance between the characters. ^^

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Yippie! someone who understands. I can always do Kooji if I have to just as long as we have a Sesshy that makes me happy my story is all kinds of Fooked up with out Sesshy.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Lol! Just could you fill me in on what happened up to where I came in as Setsuna? ^^;

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm still trying to get a yay or nay from shadow hopefully if he doesn't want to be sesshy any more he will drop the charry ::sighs:: why does it have to be so hard. Does anyone no how to unapprove someone if he doesn't.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Takashi you've been approved for Sesshy # 2 so go ahead and let me know when your ready to get things on the ball.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 am

I've posted!

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GarfieldJL on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 am

Uh okay what just happened I looked earlier and there was nothing involving my charecter now suddenly it looks like a battle has broken out what happened?!?!?

I'm not angry that someone rped my charecter but I'm confused as to what exactly is going on now.

GarfieldJL
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Okay Garfield here's what has happened:

-We got to Sesshomaru's castle and hunkered down for the night.
- In the middle of the night Kagome had her baby. A girl named after Inuyasha's mother Izayoi. Meanwhile Sesshomaru taught Inutaisho his first sword lesson and gave him a Bokken (wooden practice sword in the shape of an actual katana.)
- Also in the middle of the night, Sesshomaru confessed to Rin, that he never wanted her to go away again.
- A mysterious figure named Junpie who worked for Yamashita prior, joined our ranks. he was crude so being classy Sesshy, he put him in his place.
-Sesshomaru has led Rin to the Escape tunnels within the castle to allow Kagome and Rin as well as Inutaisho, and Izaiyoi and the servants to escape.
- Sesshomaru told Rin to put him out of her mind and heart because Yamashita would uses it against her. That he would do the same.
-Setsuna, while fighting, and practically dying in the effort of fighting hordes of undead and Demon soldiers with his wound reopened is over come by the sheer numbers. However, he finds The Great Dog Demon's sword Sou'Unga. Due to his immense zen like state while he is bleeding out while sacrificing himself for a worthy cause, he is able to purify the evil dragon spirit into a benevolent spirit and master the Sou'Unga in a way that not even Inu No Taisho really could.
- Sesshomaru goes to the other DaiYokai to ask for help in fighting Yamashita. He sacrifices his pride in order to do so, because he wants to protect Rin passionately and learns and understands why his father chose a human mate.
-Rin is greeted by Sesshomaru's mother who gives her a necklace of longevity that holds her spirit.
-Sesshomaru comes back, apologizes to Rin and confesses he loves her, apologizes to Inuyasha telling him he hadn't been the honorable brother he should have been because of his childish jealousy.
-Yamashita threatens to attack, leading Kagome, the children and servants to evacuate.
-Seshomaru goes out alone, but Inuyasha tries to stand by him, which Sesshomaru throws him back into the castle then charges Yamashita's army.

The rest, you can read. ^^

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm so sorry Garfield I was just trying to move the Rp along now that we have Seraph doing Sesshomaru things have started picking up again even my brother rejoined. I know it must suck to pop in and find out your in a whole beg situation when the last time your were on you where traveling. Any way what Seraph posted is accurate and would get you up to date go ahead and pick up there if you can Im so sorry. I know it a royal pain in the butt.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GarfieldJL on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm not mad just confused as to what all happened.

GarfieldJL
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 am

yay an inu RP

i just found it but its super late

ill do a character tomorrow assuming yall r taking?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!