Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Gems: SPIRIT War

Soul Gems: SPIRIT War

a part of “Soul Gems: SPIRIT War”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

In a time when the demon king plans on bringing about the End of Days, it is up to a group of people able to wield their very souls as weapons to stop him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Gems: SPIRIT War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Gems: SPIRIT War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

I would be up for a squeal if it were to happen. I think the story is excellent and the characters are quirky. Of course, I suppose we should be focusing on finishing this first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Agreed. Just one question, though: what exactly does Sir keep in his basement?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Sir has a physical Gate to the otherside, where Shade and the demons are, and has been feeding on darkness himself as well as transfering some of it through the gate to the demons and such on that side.

It's also his base of operations and such.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 am

Alright, so here's Sir's true form as a Voidwalker...or stalker, I don't remember which. Also, I'll reveal his demon name soon as well.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 pm

I gotta say, it's really fun reading the Dmitri and Spiral posts. You guys are like a weird comedy duo or something, even when you're being all serious and badass and stuff.

The Spiral and Dmitri show... slaying demons, robbing mansions, eating cookies, and utterly failing to communicate." XD

Sorry; just had to throw that out there. And Sir is creepy. That is all.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Would anyone be interested in trying an alchemy rp? Not and FMA, but, well, remember that rp we were in a while ago Kuro? The one where alchemy was caused by using the electrical signals of the body and all that? I'd like to try and think up something similar to that for an rp, but I'm coming up dry dfor inspiration...

I had one idea for plot though...something happens, a world war maybe, in modern times, and the world as he know it is changed forever because of it. People in this new world learn alchemy, some version of it, like maybe it's a magical process or something...

Anyway...yeah.

I'm still glad to see everyone is posting in this rp. Usually my rps fall flat after about 10 posts ^_^'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 pm

I may be interested in doing an alchemy RP Soul, let me know if you get it running, I'm really glad that this RP been doing so well , I'm really enjoying it!

Iandak
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Alright, and glad to hear you're still enjoying this ^_^

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

It's hard to find people that regularly reply to RP. It's great to find a group that has found a rhythm to it rather then let it die.

As for a new RP, as long as it's either complicated, twisted, convoluted, or plain ironic, reserve a spot cause I'm in. Also, if you really are planing a sequel to this (which I think might be the case. Don't want to jinx it though) I wouldn't mind tagging along again as Spiral.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Sure thing. If I get a full idea I'll add a link, and if we get to a certain point with this rp I'll start planning a sequal, though I think it's very possible.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

While typing my post, the image of Dmitri giving Spiral a piggy back ride popped up into my head....I laughed.

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am

Feel free to not wait for me to post, I doubt Luft can really add anything to the conversation at the moment.

Side note: Dimitri giving Spiral a piggyback ride made me chuckle :D

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Sooo... who's next?

Also, glad you're all amused. It's hard trying to write someone so serious when all I want to do is laugh at all the silly things he does. XD

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I think we all love Dmitri despite the fact that he's a world renowned thief that can't even crack a smile.

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

*snickers* Luft doesn't waste time, does he?

Also, I agree with chinaji. I'm actually kind of waiting for Dmitri to smile. It will be... interesting, I think.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

No, no he does not. I'm personally amazed none of your guys characters have smacked him yet. :p

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

lol, I like your new avatar Iandak...and like Grave said, if he weren't so tired he'd punch you ^_^

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks man I just found it a couple days ago. Now on an RP related note I would like some feedback about Luft, he's my first attempt at writing for a character who uses comedy often. So I often worry that his jokes aren't funny etc... So I would like to hear from you guys if you think my writing could use some improvments.

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 am

I find him generally hilarious. Whether or not the individual jokes are funny is less important I think than the fact that he is constantly cracking them. I think it's actually a really striking contrast with some of the other characters, who are very serious, and I like Luft for that reason (sometimes, I actually laugh more when the jokes aren't funny, or at least when people don't get them, because that's comedy too, just on a different level).

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 am

I gotta agree with Kuro on this. He's funny even when he's not supposed to be, and I think makes a great contract to Grave, since, while I do have Grave make an occasional joke, the character doesn't try to be funny outright, but just sort of does it, like Luft's personality rubbed off on him over the years.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!