Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Heroes

The New Heroes

a part of “The New Heroes”, a fictional universe by crossedtheuniverse.

The world's starting to fall apart, not literally, but evil is starting to win. It's time for a new team of heroes to take command.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The New Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Sorry I haven't been here all day, School, band practice, homework et cetera.
do da do

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Posted. Sorry that it is really big, but thats what ya get when I have coffee and have had all day to read what epicness you guys did.

So yea.... :D
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retina-Lazer on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 am

can i join? it looks interesting =D and i wanna do one based on my name 8D

edit: ah, didnt realise you guys started already.. sorry D;

Retina-Lazer
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Sorry, i have writers block atm :3

Check my Status, cause i post when i have writers block there too
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfingerz on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm

I shall post tommrow.. long day today and I am spent.

Butterfingerz
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm

okay, see no there's something I don't get here. Why are the good guys acting like bad guys? They're the good guys, presumably meaning that they have good intentions, and a good sense between right and wrong, yet so far the good guys have lifted and ipod and what, 10000 dollars? and blown up a lab. It's just confusing to me.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 am

Everyone's aiming to be the anti-hero... :P
(And why not, anti-heroes are really bad-ass.)

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

I submitted a character but i haven't gotten any responses yet. If you for some reason did not get my character tell me and i can try to send it again.
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

MY hero just got addicted to the fun of stealing since she had to steal the food she ate.....and besides, if we are to set up a base, we need to have money for the stuff....

Now, who has 9 thousand dollars of funding we can use......

Wait, wasnt it 10? xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey, he might of blown of the building, but it was completely accidental! It wasn't his fault, really. And he'll fix it up eventually. Super genius, right? Besides, in cartoons, construction never takes years like it does in the real world.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Well thats because they ususally have some sort of instant build. That and advanced powers/tools/abilities. And we have your brains and designs with my charries power. Combine those 2 and we can do it in a day!

EDIT: AND YOU KNOW WHAT! :3 I dont care that i have writers block, i am typing up a post, and you will all praise me for typing up something while i have writers block, got it!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Wheezy, I approved your character, but would recommend lowering his age, the other hero's ages range from like 5-17.
and everyone else, I totally forgot to mention, me and lilozzy (who hasn't posted in a while) said that while we would wait for a real base, we could use her aunt's basement that was once a bomb shelter, so it has rooms and supplies. I know, I should have let all of you know the details, and I'm actually sort of sorry it totally passed my mind.
Spectrum, I get yours is an accident. It's just, we can't all be anti-heroes, vigilantes.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Charecter--you're praised, xP

And Universe, I know, I get what you're saying. I was just joking. My character is no vigilante. He's pure hero powah. But yeah, having too many anti-heroes can get to be a little unoriginal after a while, I understand completely where you're coming from with that.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Crap, what happened while i was gone....now i have writers block and im lost >.<

I can do the improbable, but not the impossible. Someone please explain?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Short post, Sorry Universe.

I am really sleepy and comp battery is dieing.... blarg

lilozzy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 pm

as long as you posted it's all good, I'll go check that out. thank you.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 am

Sorry for my crappy post, but no one ever explained what happened, so i decided to follow Asa :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 am

Thats fine, can i say that he's like 19 or 20 years old? because i was kind of wanting him to be one of the older characters.
Also thank you for accepting my character. :)

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

yeah, it's all good if he's 20

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

okay, you guys. no one's posted in a day. can we please post a bit more?

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!