Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beyond The Death Note

Beyond The Death Note

a part of “Beyond The Death Note”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

{THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED! PEOPLE CAN STILL APPLY FOR SPOTS!} What comes after death for those lived for killing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond The Death Note”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Beyond The Death Note

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beyond The Death Note"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, like I mentioned in the note I've had an idea concerning this roleplay. Now, the characters appearing in the realm of the 'Black Bath House' will mostly be OCs people create and characters from the manga or anime of Death Note. However, I would like to be able to bring L into the realm. The only way I can see of doing this is by using the ending from the second Death Note live-action movie, where L wrote his own name in the Death Note at the very end (because technically that does count as using it). I realise this could mess with the storyline of other Death Note users so if anyone thinks that this is a bad idea, I will forget all about it and just carry on without L. Likewise, if anyone else can think of a way to bring L in then please let me know.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone enjoys the roleplay.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Beyond The Death Note

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:25 pm

I can't say it would mess anything up.

I was hoping I could reserve Ryuk? I have a special place in my heart for that Shinigami, and it would be a little fantasy of mine to RP him. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks, I'll see what other people say before I make my decision.

And of course you can reserve Ryuk, no problem.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 pm

I wouldn't mind having L.
I cried when L died, but not when Light died. I laughed.
do shinigami have to kill? also, if a shinigami dies in the black bath house, what happens to it?
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Sabimaru: Okay, that's two votes to put L in, if I get another vote then he's being put in the needed characters list. I doubt it will take long to find someone who wants to be L, he's just so great.
I must admit I nearly cried. The only reason I prefer the movies is because L doesn't actually die... well he does but not until the story's ended. And I actually liked Light, even if he was a psychopath.

BewareofDanGIR!: I've accepted but could you still fill in the character sheet? I know everyone knows who Light is but

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 pm

It's not because he was a psychopath, it was because it was humourous when he died. are you going to add lights father? he actualy does use the death-note in the manga/anime

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

If anyone wants to play Light's father then they are more than welcome to submit him. Like I said people can add anyone from the manga/anime as long as that character has used the death note at least once.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I'll get him up sometime tonight. Don't have anymore time today. :D I can't wait! :D:D:D:D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

whens this whole shebang happening

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:16 pm

LovelyVonShultz: No problem, just submit the profile when you have the chance.

Sabimaru: Once LovelyVonShultz has had a chance to submit Ryuk we'll get started, anyone else who's interested can sign up when they have the chance but I don't want to make anybody wait too long. It would be nice to get at least one more death note user into the roleplay.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 am

do the shinigami have to kill, and if they die, what happens?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

The Shinigami have to kill in order to live. But they don't have to kill once a day, or once a year. Usually its only once a thousand years or something like that. But they HAVE to kill with the Death Note. They CANNOT kill with any other means. If they do, the Shinigami King will put them in the Extreme Level of Punishment, which means they die.

As far as what happens when they die, the creator never made mention of it, because the only Shinigami that dies in the whole thing is Rem. I don't think they go anywhere. I think they just disappear forever.

But seeing as how Angel changed what Ryuk said about Death Note users going to neither Heaven or Hell, then she can obviously changed where Shinigami go after they die.

(I read the 13th Death Note Manga, which is all about Shinigami and how the Death Note actually works. Very interesting stuff.)

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

I understand how the shinigami die in the series, I meant here. everyone has to kill once a day, but does that mean shinigami. also, do they turn to the sands of time if they kill for someone they love. I'm just checking the dos and don'ts.
p.s. you're forgetting jealous. he died to protect amane

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Okay everyone, the roleplay has officially STARTED. I have done a starting post so everyone else come in when you're ready.

In answer to your question Sabimaru, the Shinigami are not bound to the same rules as the Death Note users. They do not have to kill every day, but when they do need to kill they have to use the human world because the Death Note doesn't work in the user's world. In The Black Bath House everyone is already dead, the killing of any user only lasts five minutes therefore the Death Note is useless. And they can still turn to sand if they kill to prolong the life of someone else, like Jealous did for Misa.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

I forgot about Jealous! :O Shame on me! And such a beautiful death was his.

Anywho, I plan on posting for Ryuk after DanGIR has posted for Light. Wouldn't make much sense really for Ryuk to show up before him. -shrug- As soon as Light is in the Bath House, so shall Ryuk. >D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I shall post after angel

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 pm

so should the shinigami find a weapon to use in the black bath house?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:41 am

Only if they really want to. The Shinigami don't have to kill anyone but they can do just for fun. Which brings me to a point that I probably should have mentioned in the introduction, in the Black Bath House Shinigami and Death Note Users can touch each other, unlike the human world where they couldn't.

I hope you guys realise that I'm making this up as I go along. :P

Btw, I've sent a message to DanGIR and S-Sixteen to let them know the roleplay has started so hopefully it shouldn't be long before you can post LovelyVonSchultz.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

-thumbs up- Awesome!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S-Sixteen on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 am

Sorry~ Deciding to wait for Light to post first before throwing Misa in. After all, she did die a week later... Would she even be there yet?

S-Sixteen
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!