Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead To The World

Dead To The World

a part of “Dead To The World”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

{SPOTS STILL OPEN!!!}{ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!} Darkadia is in chaos... only the Nobodies can save it now... but why are they suddenly so important?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead To The World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dead To The World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dead To The World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The roleplay will start once we have all four Nobodies, the Demon Lord and at least one of the Princes.
Last edited by angelwolfchild on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dead To The World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Hey Thorait, just one thing about your submission. Would you mind putting Wolf's original name in your profile?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Neat! I've seemed to be in a number of RPs which seemed to have ground to a halt so far, but they have a knack of resurrecting like someone was a necromancer. I'll keep an eye on this one, and keep an eye on the Southern Prince.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks, it's nice to see you're interested. I could always reserve the Southern Prince for you if you're interested?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Right, I see you've gotten sufficient number of players, Plus my own RP activity has been lacking... So I'll go and reserve the Southern Prince spot now.

So, does he have to be around a certain age limit? 20s, 30s? And his sister was killed by the demons too, does he know this?

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 am

Just waiting for those people who've reserved to submit their characters now.
The Southern Prince is reserved for you, submit when you're ready.
Preferably between 20 and 30, don't forget he's the second eldest so we don't want him too old. And he knows that his sister was killed by the bandits who kidnapped her but neither him or his brother knew that the demons had anything to do with it, they just know that she's dead and they blame each other for it.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am

Okay, roleplay has started for those who didn't know.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I'll take the untaken (north?) prince if that's okay?

*edit* scratch that super busy.... and the age range isn't my norm...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 pm

*Scratches head*

I am so very sorry. Time slipped my mind and I was going to wait for either A) The other prince or B) the head of the guards...

So, I will get together a sheet tonight. If I can find a picture which then leads to a written description and weapon...

EDIT: Hmm... Submitted profile for "Abel Luxhart." Not the most elaborate Character sheet I've submitted to be honest. Though, I plan a couple of overhauls before this is done...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm sorry that my opening post was so crappy. They'll get better as the RP moves on.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:28 am

Sorry, but I'm dropping this role play. It's very inactive and it's just wasting space in my roleplay and my characters windows.

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiCass on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi all,

I created the Northern prince... but am completely new to this site and have no idea how things work around here.

Any tips/hints/help? How do I start.. or rather... how do I reply? (Though I might figure it out myself, I don't want to do something silly and look all noob-like, so practically all help would be welcome =) )

NikkiCass
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 am

welcome Nikki but I think this role play is dead, nobody post or even OCC.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiCass on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 am

That would be a pity. I'd have loved to learn how to rp on this site and the plot looked interesting. I'll just post something, I don't know if I'm doing things the right way though. I'm not quite used to forum role play anymore, most of the time I work with groups and profiles x]

NikkiCass
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 am

I'm still here, if that counts. *shrugs*

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

IT IS NOT DEAD YET!

Okay, sorry for my inactivity here people, I had done so to let other people post but now we have lost two roleplayers. However it appears that we have now gained another (Welcome NikkiCass), leaving us with both princes, all four nobodies and the demon lord. I think that's enough to keep things going for now. As for the spots still open and the characters that have been abandoned, if no one has taken them by the time they are needed then we will all have to pull together and do what we can. I should be able to take Deity, since Spider is going to get captured by the demons anyway, but if anyone is willing to play the other roles (namely the councillor, Kayla and the bandit) that would be great. Some roles can be dropped if there is no chance of them getting filled before they are needed but I'm hoping that this can still work.

Well, now that I've finished rambling I will tell you that I have just posted and hope to be moving the roleplay along in the near future. So I hope you all haven't lost faith in this roleplay and that all who are left still want to join in. Nikki, when you've come up with a starter for your character just post in Activity and we'll guide you on from there, if you'd rather wait until the nobodies reach the Northern Kingdom then that's fine as well.

I'll stop talking now.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm

I can play the councilor or the bandit if it is needed, but as you know I'm not really good in role playing so really good will it not be. And lets role play!!

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiCass on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am

Thank you Angelwolfchild ;D I had no idea where to post, haha. I'm such a noob. let me try and post a starter as I didn't manage to do so yesterday.

NikkiCass
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 am

yeah I can't post without the other person I was talking to.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 pm

dead again? I am very sorry but I am really considering dropping out this role play is what is called dead.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!