Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay

Labyrinth: A Pokémon Roleplay

a part of “Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay”, a fictional universe by leopardspotz17.

They were on the top of the world. It seemed as if nothing could go wrong. And then...they received a strange letter with a very tantalizing opportunity. After that? Well, that's for you to find out. ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN TAKEN. But feel free to read along!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Labyrinth: A Pokémon Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Battle Format: The way you and your opponent want to post is truly up to you. I'd like to keep it to 1-2 posts. So you can either combine into one large post, or make two separate ones containing the different perspectives. The only real requirement is to work together on the post - So there's no short posts going back and forth constantly.

Here are the Battle pairings. I will also put them in the main profile for the RP.

ROUND ONE:
Blake VS Wallace ------ Winner = Wallace
Skylar VS Seiji ---------- Winner = Skylar
Jeremy VS Ichiro ------- Winner = Jeremy

RANDOM GENERATOR PICK (using magic hat) - Ichiro

ROUND TWO
Blake VS Seiji ----------- Winner = Blake

15 minute penalty, then Seiji goes into maze.

So.... There's that! Jeez, Zombie Pulse has really thrown a wrench into everything. Eight was the magic number. That way, everything was perfect tournament-wise. X/ Oh well...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Wait so what is round one and two, and are we all being placed into the maze pretty much at the same time? Basically how is that all going to work out.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Round one is the first round of battles. So three pairs of two. Round two is made up of the losers of round one. In the big picture, yes everyone is basically being released into the maze at the same time. Here's an example.

Blake battles Wallace... Wallace wins! Wallace is let out into maze. That basically determines who gets out when. If you win or not. The last person in the room gets a 15 min. penalty... Basically they wait 15 minutes after the second to last person leaves before they themselves can. Does that make sense? I put more detail into the introductory page. It's at the bottom...

Blah. I'm feeling ridiculously swamped right now. I'd like to alert everybody that I'm going to be super busy. I'm on the tech crew for my school's musical, which means I spend an extra 3 hours after classes end trying to get everything ready. This is going on ALL WEEK. On top of that, my final exams take place right before Spring Break, so all my teachers are going insane. I'm just about ready to fall over and die. So forgive me if I'm late in posting responses to your questions!

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 am

Wow....I'm sorry Leopard. o.O
I'm actually on Winter Break right now....
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I think i would be a good idea to have a post where the machine shoots out the matches so it's better than random matches just starting and maybe some people are only checking the posts. just a suggestion.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

RIGHT. I was planning to do that. But I have so much work.... BLECH. Akai? Do you think you could take that over for me? Just have an automated voice announce the matches or say that the matches appeared on the board... You're a GM so you don't have to write in Kade's perspective, just a third person removed take on it. Then maybe a voice says:

"Masters, BEGIN!"

Sort of thing...

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 am

Wow I was gone longer than expeceted, I didn't go far at all though. I have an idea, We should set a specific date where evryone is free and start posting again. Just a suggestion.

Anubus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 am

Posted. XD

If there are still people here.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Okay Alright. I'm still here and I've just started up the combat PMs with xCross. Unfortunately it probably won't be as fast paced as you hoped. Make sure to PM all the members so they remember to come back here.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!