Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Slightly Chipped Full Moon

The Slightly Chipped Full Moon

a part of “The Slightly Chipped Full Moon”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

What if Alois had lived? What if he had recoved from his injury only to turn around and kill Ciel? Three years later, Alois still lives happily; but maybe he can't escape fate as easily as he thought....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Slightly Chipped Full Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Slightly Chipped Full Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Slightly Chipped Full Moon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" โ€” Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Slightly Chipped Full Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 pm

It's finally made! -glomps- Mm, Claude and Alois. I think the more I RP them with you, the more I ship their pairing. It's definitely a good thing. And I'm angry at Kuroshitsuji for ending it so abruptly. I mean, c'mon, there's gotta be one sure-fire pairing on Kuroshitsuji. Sebastian only wants to eat Ciel's soul and there's really no sexual relationship between them, Sebastian has slept with girls to get information and the likes, so I never really considered them anything. Ciel's personality is far too cold to actual love someone like Sebastian, and he was already engaged to Lizzy. I'm completely fine with that, but Alois is completely, head-over-heels in something with Claude. Why didn't they talk about it more? Why didn't Claude return the sentiments? Why why why?

End rant.

I'm glad this is up, anyhow. I'm blasting Claude into space--... this RP!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 am

Ugh. I know how you feel. But, seriously. We make the two most orgasmic Claude and Alois that if anyone who worked on the show or whatever saw it, they'd have to make more. Because I said so. That's why. And so, I dream....

Hurry, though. I'm dying of... Claudelessness. Like in that other Kuro RPG... that I should reply to. Because it's amazing. And my Alois died; but he came back to life, so I no longer have an excuse.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Yesyesyesyesss. I have a feeling that along with Claude eternal slavery, Alois would be pretty bold. I mean. No more distractions! He's not after Ciel any more, he's pretty much avenged Luca because Sebastian's disappeared. And then there's just him and Claude. And the entire mansion. Dear God.

Juicey's playing zombie-Luca?

Grell needs some blonde loving.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Ahh.... Well... he's definitely gotten worse than he used to be. It should be interesting. Very interesting.... Except that I haven't done Alois in a little while, so he might be a little rusty. I wish my computer was faster, or I'd just watch some episodes to get back into the mood. But, I'll just have to try without it. Oh well. I think I'll be able to do it just fine.

Anah's playing zombie-Luca; but I should ask Juicey if she'll join. She could be Luca's Master. Mmm.... Zombie-Luca. Demon redhead.... -drowns in drool-

Ugh... I'll get around to it. It looks pretty dead, though.

Oh! I've very recently become obsessed with Vocaloid... thanks for that. I have thirty-some songs downloaded that I play on repeat. My favourites at the moment are Len's Falling, Falling Snow, Hot Cocoa, and Last Night, Good Night; KAITO's Alice in Dreamland, Uninstall, and Cantarella; Miku's Boss Death and Lost Story; Luka's You and Beautiful World, Palette, Unchain, and For A Dead Girl; and Rin's I Like You, I Love You. And I may or may not have talked Anah into liking them as well....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 pm

You have you hoe. I HATE YOU! And I hate you too YoniBoni. YOU INDIRECTLY GOT ME LISTENING TO VOCALOID! After I swore I wouldn't.

Assholes, ganging up on poor Launa. She's crying now. Deep down inside she's crying.

I should probably get Luca up soon. Gah, so lazy.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Hihhi. [:

I'm almost done with Leon.

Leon & Luca. Sounds about right.

I just have to finish the bio, though. Still trying to figure out a reason as to why Leon wants to rip Alois's spinal cord out and drink the fluid. I'm thinking something along the lines of his family dying in a fire, and he was out studying in the library, and on his way back to his house he runs into Alois. All his papers and books falls onto the sidewalk, while Alois prances off to wherever, and Leon is left to pick all his crap. So it takes him a good twenty minutes or so, and then he walks home. He finds fire fighters and chaos and whatever at his house, and he finds out his entire family has died except for his mom. It only took twenty minutes to kill them all. So he blames it on Alois in his traumatic state, and hfsdjghjfhbjcfhvjkbhgxkjcbhc. You know the rest.

What do you all think?

Anah; I love you for picking me out as the flying otter. ...better than the Triangle Lady.

Yoni: Sugar pie honey bunchhhhh. YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUUU. Can't help myself. Ain't nothin' baby, I can do-oooo-oo. SUGAH PIE HONEH BUNCHHH. :D

Or something on the lines of that.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didnโ€™t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now wonโ€™t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,โ€˜Damn, I have it good.โ€™
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

@Juicey: I picked you out as the flying otter, thank you. But Anah's the one who made me watch it. I apologize RIGHT NOW for stabbing HoneyBuns in the face.... I was just really, really bored.

Yeah, so Leon sounds great. HE'S SEXY. -prints off Leon's pic and eats it- The idea for his background sounds great, and really it's all up to you what you do with him. As long as its epic. And knowing you, it will be. Because you're amazing and I love you.

@HoneyBuns: Thank you for that by the way. One VERY long word. Paradichlorobenzene. That was a few days ago, but still. I love Len, but that was just... destructive.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 pm

@Juicey: Leon is sexy. I want to..... I want to bring him to live in my basement. Can I? Can I? I promise I'll take good care of him and feed him and bathe him and stuff. He'll have plenty of people to talk to or ignore depending on whatever way you want to go. I dunno. I just want him.

Yea, it was Magiko who decided you were the Otter.

@YoniBoni: You are the rock that started the ripple. You are the storm that caused the flood. You are the dynamite that caused the explosion. YOU ARE THE REASON I LIKE VOCALOID AFTER SO MANY OTHERS HAVE FAILED! Damn you. But yes, Paradichlorobenzene. Mmmmm. It takes like mint.

Don't as why - I associate songs with tastes.

@Magiko: Well, Luca will be done in a few. I hope. Yea. Whatever. Screw you too.

<3

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah. So, I guess we have everyone we need. And because we're awesome... we can do whatever we want. Y'all don't have to wait for me to post first, because I'm feeling lazy and it might take awhile. Plus, I'm working on a new RPG, Daughter of Evil, which is in the final stages of editting, so that should be up soon... ish.... Maybe. If I feel like it.... Eh. Whatever. Mmm.... Leftover spaghetti sauce....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. When I was making Leon, I was thinking HE was the master. Ughhh. I'm SO stupid. Now I have to edit shit and ughgdfljghvjdnfjkfxbjsfhs. WHO DOES THINGS LIKE THAT?!

- bangs head against keyboard - WHYYYY.

*Edit*

Um. .....nevermind.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:03 pm

MagiNekun: Your Alois could never be rusty, because you're brilliant. Brilliant. Lovely. Ho-hum. Yes. I also wish your computer was faster, so you could enjoy Kuroshitsuji everyday and maybe even Soul Eater. I love love love love them both, and now I've got nothing else to watch, except Macross Frontier. But the main characters piss me off. Anyhow, I love you and Alois and this roleplay.

I have a guilty obsession with Vocaloid, too. I mean, my favourite Vocaloid will always be Kaito. He's the kicked dog of the group that everyone hates on for some reason, I mean. If you get down to it, he's the older Vocaloid and he's pure hotness. Why the hell is everyone hating on him? Screw them! His Uninstall is one of the most touching Vocaloid songs out there. Well, most of his are pretty down-right depressing anyway. And the more I listen to Len's songs, the more I like them. Miku's just a bitch, so I don't really like her. WHO WOULD REJECT KAITO? COME ON. Gakupo is such a ladies man, homosexual. Whatever. I love his purple hair. Rin and Luca are close fourths, er, fifth favourites.

Stab me in the face? Triangle man? Whut? Flying otter?

Lozey: You know you love Vocaloid and all their synthesized voices. When I first discovered them, I was like, โ€œWhat the hell is this? They sound like robots.โ€ And then I fell into the Vocaloid pit that you can't escape from, and they tell you to put the lotion on the skin. Kufufufu, bad Silence of the Lambs reference.

Len would taste like mint, I bet. Candy canes, maybe. YOU ARE THE OCEAN I SAIL IN. Paradichlorobenzene. I'm jealous of your amazingness. Dy-no-mite. Nom nom.

Juicey: Juicey juicey juicey. Leon's one smexy fella. Seriously. I wish Claude wasn't such a stoic prick, so that he could turn into a predator and hop on the Leon train. Or even the Alois train, seriously. Well, there's always all those episodes where he was really weird. And he almost raped Ciel's foot, and shoved a toothbrush down his throat imagining it was his--...

Juuuust the thought of you can drive me wild, oooh, you make me smile.

Masterrr. Mmm.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:16 am

@HoneyBuns: I'm typing my post now. My Alois isn't as rusty as I gave him credit for. But he's definitely... maybe... perhaps... kinda... sorta... a little bit more mature. Maybe not. But he's taller. And more literate than he used to be. He still thinks way too much for his own good, though.... I probably should watch Soul Eater, and luckily we should be getting high speed before summer. Yay!

Ah. KAITO lives in my bedroom. I ate him so that Anah wouldn't steal him and then puked him back up in my room. I tried to grab Len, too, but he now lives in Anah's pedo basement. That's right. I called it a PEDO BASEMENT. Because that's what it is. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's true. Hey. How come it's okay for sexy bishoujos like us to pedo on shoutas, but it's not okay for ugly older guys? Not old like Earl Trancy; the answer to that is obvious. But older. Why is it automatically taboo for any male over the age of twenty to pedo on fourteen-year-old boys? I don't get it.... In Ancient Greece (or was it Rome...?) they used to give shoutas to fifty-year-old men to sleep with so that the shoutas would be ready for their wives when they got married. Fucked up logic, but still. I mean, if they did it WAY back then, how come we can't do it now? Same with younger girls with older men/getting pregnant. Seriously? Parents used to sell their twelve-year-old daughters off to old rich men so that the little girl could bear children for the greazy old fatass. How come that's wrong now? I don't get it. Not that I would have liked to have been sold to some old guy and impregnated at thirteen, but still. I mean, people used to do that and it was perfectly fine; but these days, everyone's like all discriminating against teen pregnancy and so-called pedophilic relationships. I'm not saying I particularily condone teen pregnancy, but I can't exactly think it's wrong, either, when our great-grandparents probably got married and started having kids in their late teens at least. And as for pedophilic relationships as of these days, they're totally fine when both parties are willing. Dude, my Father is a pedo, as creepy as that is, but he preys on his own daughters โ€” NOT OKAY (Neko is SO happy she doesn't know him)....

OKAY. I ranted. WTF. I'm sorry.... Back on topic here.... Yeah, I took Bakaito-niichan to see Gnomeo and Juliet yesterday.... His scarf at least. I have this epic blue scarf that looks just like Kaito's, except for the tassels. It's amazing and I love it.

Mmmm.... Uninstall.... Heh. With a screwdriver. I love that video.... Yeah, I like Gakupo, too, but I've only heard two of his songs, and both of them are with other Vocaloids โ€” Go Google It! with Luka, and Imitation Black with Sexy-Blunette-In-My-Bedroom and Blonde-Cutie-In-Anah's-Pedo-Basement. Actually.... If I think hard about it.... The first Vocaloid song I ever heard was Miku's Po Pi Po, and the second was either Kaito's AISU ga MERUTO or Rin and Len's Trick and Treat. Hilariously enough, for about six months I had been listening to Miku's Koi wa Sensou (Love is War, MERUTO, a cover of Dum Dadi Do, and some other song that I still haven't figured out the name of, and I had no idea it was Vocaloid. All I knew was that Miku's voice was synthesized.... Heh. I'm dumb.

OMG. Click the linky in Anah's siggy. The one above the casting for the video. Damn, it's hilarious.

@Anah-Muffin: Guess what? You have a Pedo Basement. Guess what else? You're going to hate me in three seconds when you look down.

Po-pi-po pi-po po-pi-po x12
Piiiiiiiiiii....

Sa nome omae suki daro? Yasai JUUSU
Watashi ga kimeta ima kimeta
Nonde watashi no yasai JUUSU
Kakaku wa nihyaku en

Soiya, soiya
Dosee, dosee
Soiya, soiya
Dosee, dosee

Maroyaka yasai JUUSU
Fuwa fuwa yasai JUUSU
Ichiban osusume na no wa midori no JUUSU

Po-pi-po pi-po po-pi-po x2

BEJITABURU na-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Seimei afureta-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Anata mo ima-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Yasai JUUSU ga suki ni naru

Yes. Yes I did. Love ya, babe. :D

Juicey: LOVE YOU!! <3

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 am

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
That is my response to you Magiko.

@YoniBoni: Gah, well I got Magiko hooked to Gorillaz so I guess I can call it even with her. You though. I can't do anything to you as yer so far away. So I'll just sit here and mantra that something happens to you that makes it even.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I have ONE thing to say.

WHY DO I GET STABBED AND EATEN? That's not even sexual. Or sexy. But I'm diggin' that flying surf board. Stupid Triangle lady.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 pm

First off: I love you guys. <3

Yoni: You get stabbed and eaten because we're all extremely jealous of you because you write like... like.. FHSDIHGK. That's how good it is. It doesn't deserve a word.
And now you make me wanna watch Kuroshitjsu. (That's how you spell it, right..?) Leon isn't all that great. In fact, the only reason ya'll think he is is because of his picture. He looks damn good, but his profile ranks lower than a bag of doggy poo set on fire. Sadly.

Wanna know whats even more sad?! I've never seen any disney princess movies. I might as well live in a box. I havent had subway either.. Put me in the box now.

Lozer: I love you, and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!. ..like two months early, but I can say happy birthday to you whenever I want because I can and you may not question me because I love you.

Magicpooba: I'm calling you that from now on. Magicpooba. PoobaMagic. Poo to the magic ba. Ba poo.

And I love you too. Now get in my van so we can watch princess movies while eating subway.

..That sounds so appealing. Seriously. We all gotta do that sometime.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!