Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Planet USA

Planet USA

a part of “Planet USA”, a fictional universe by True_Grave.

The story of what happens when the United States' secret weapon is sent to conquer the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Planet USA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Planet USA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Planet USA"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Planet USA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 am

So what are the characters that we can take up in this RP?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

We;;, essentially, a user would take on all the characters wishing to protect a country from Chris. For example, Klause, you would be the President, General, soldiers, and anyone else looking to defend Canada.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 am

Hmmm...Ideas...

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Indeed. I look forward to what you can think of to try and delay my conquest.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 am

Right, I'm going to let you get a bit further into Canada before I get your trail and then we'll see what happens.
I'm not all too familiar with military terms, so I'll keep it somewhat simple when it comes to that stuff, though I'm sure that I'll manage to pest you one way or the other.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Very well. I'll keep things interesting for you.

As an agent, you wouldn't use military speak that much, so simple will be fine. But, I will be using it, so here's a glossary to let you know what I'm saying:

Twenty: location.
Clicks: miles (it is more popular spelled klicks, and is slang for kilometers)
The rest should be fairly self-explanatory.

Well, I'd expect you to. The roleplay wouldn't be very interesting if you didn't.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 am

I'll be honest. I'm feeling my interest for this RP dying, so I think I'll to pull out.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:07 am

Very well. At least you gave it a try. That's more than some people gave it. By virtue of the fact that one person was willing to RP in it, that made the roleplay more successful than I expected it to be.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!