Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

a part of “Beauty and the Beast”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

This is that tale as old as time, the sweet romance of Beauty and the Beast: only things have changed this time around.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beauty and the Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beauty and the Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello I want to join this Roleplay....(the 3rd RP I am trying to join) ok maybe I can make the character within the next week.
telled this: I know that 60% I am going to get pushed away however...why to dont try?
TRUE-ASSASSIN
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:11 am

Don't say the beauty is dropping out on us :s
Don't break my fragile heart xD
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 pm

im afraid that is exactly whats going on right now. by the way whos turn is it to make a comment ??
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Gahhh sorry I haven't been on here I'm currently on vacation so I can't really post often... Keep piston if yu guys can work around me but when I get back I'll be sure to figure everything out with you guys...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

I haven't replied very much as well. Sorry about that. I'll reply tomorrow though :)
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Me thinks... sadly.
That we art at a dead end.
Shouldst we be able to continue, that wouldst surprise me.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Dead end Bah, there are never dead ends! and if there are to back track until you find a new path! hahaha!!! I'm back in action and we'll fire this back up.

hmmmmm where to begin.... so I want to see the Beauty's next post before I make any plans... I think I'll have to add a second character of mine to stir things up. but first I have to figure out where I'm going with this, Rispe/Espir are going to need to take the approach of trying to get the two together, we may need more characters just to generate more thoughts but I'll deal with that if there's a need. I'm a bit confused on Alex's stand... but I'm interested in his character. I should check if the Babette character's still in it, and I need to check out this true assassin person! Okay tasks set up off to complete them

P.S. If you didn't notice, I'm a pretty involved but at the same time chill GM, I'm pretty good at maintaining roleplays, proud leader of Carnes High the 3rd longest roleplay on the site XP I think this will be a fun and unique plot we just need some more creative side plots so if people have ideas just shoot me a PM.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 am

okay i hope we'll manage to get the RP up and running again.
good to see you back by the way

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday! But I posted today :)

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok guys thank you for your collaboration: the date of 1/3/11 I will begin to Roleplay in this roleplaying channel.-Meanwhile in the backstage- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MADE IT YEEEEEES!
It's all for now
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Here is TRUE-ASSASSIN over and out! (note that messages without these mark are illegal and you won't read them)

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 pm

uhhhh okay... where are you from True because were I'm from we do the date month/day/year.... I was super confused and thought you were joining like a month ago XD

they aren't really auditions... but I guess they are... so yeah your character seemed interesting :P

hmmm what to do what to do... I should probably design that new character, since Zane obviously won't be around all the time. unless someone does the honor of talking this situation over with Zane

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 pm

hey guys i think im kinda stuck here. have Antoniette left us ?

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:46 pm

if you wonder why i wrote nothing second time, it was because my computer failed

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 am

Ok now I am trying to unlock both Alex and Zane: I am provokating the bull btw :D well if you want Shad come and join this scene.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is TRUE-ASSASSIN Over and out!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

O.o I don't check for a day and you're ploting to overthrow Zane wow guys thanks XD It's certainly a storyline to follow.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am

no no shad you got it all wrong. I am trying to overthrow Zane, but even if Alex's plan worked it would take a long, long time. plus he does'nt know who to trust yet.

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:55 pm

hmmm I think I'm going to design a girl character to add to the mix... That I can play when I have Zane leave the scene. Rispe could use someone on his side in assisting the girl and Zane. The only problem is the only kind of character I can think of designing is someone Zane cares about, perhaps a little sister. hopeless romantic little sister, basically Chip in Beauty and the beast terms XP hah! I'm off to design! I'll add her asap!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 am

hmm think i will add another character too. this one is not nearly as evil as Alex.

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Just so ya know, Xandria isn't tall xD She's like, 5 feet. She's pretty short.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm

New characters....New characters....New characters....Guys is it a new fashion to make new characters? Then I am going to make another new character.(Alway if you want ^^).
________________________________________________________________________________
Here is TRUE-ASSASSIN Over and Out!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!