Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead

Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead

a part of “Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

After an evil witch raises a dead army to lead in a conquest, a couple unwanted people are risen too. To be exact, the dragonfolk, a carnivore race that is supposed to be extinct. Who shall be dealt with first? Undead or Dragonfolk?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragonfolk: Revenge of the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:15 pm

I edited my character can you look over it again?
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm

hey there, i've submitted a charecter for review please tell me what you think, I hope I can post soon. Thanks in advance

By the way if you were looking for an alternate name for dogpeople, Im pretty sure "Inumimi" means dog ears

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Aiken-ka is the litteral translation meaning dog-person.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 am

People: The rules clearly state "no one-liners!" So write an extra line. Because writing so little in IC is clearly uncreative.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 pm

sorry

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry about that its that since you didnt post anything for a while it was hard to post something long.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

I feel ignored

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 pm

why arent you posting sabimaru?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 am

I just said that I am being ignored

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 am

after reading the posts I noticed the last thing your character was doing was running through the forest. By not posting you dont get attention. Post again and try to get some attention. Talk to someone and catch up to the story and you will have your interaction.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 pm

I need people for another roleplay of mine: roleplay/the-green-hills/

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Sabimaru: Please write longer posts. Even if you write two very short lines it still counts as one-liners which I dont want.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Can i join? :3

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

yes you can join since we are not that far

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

posting tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

come on people, post!

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!