Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation

Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation

a part of “Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation”, a fictional universe by Shikaku.

Newly graduated Soul Reapers have been sent to a city in South East Australia to keep the number of rising hollows down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shikaku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Rise Of A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 am

Hello! RP sounds ammmmmmazing! May I join? I have a character that I made a while ago, and I would really love to use him. He's a Captain though... But not one of the 13, I made up my own Squad. Can I do this character as an option for people to come into my squad? Or do you want me to just make up a new character?
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 am

Post details of your character on here and I'll let you know.

IMPORTANT:
@Kori Denko (Sabimaru)
I understand your character is incomplete and I'm fine with that as the RP is also far from completion but after you made your character I updated the character forms so make sure you update your characters page.

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I have just finished my character and even though I didn't change the formatting it still reaches the requirements (I count the ceros as one arrancar ability)
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Hmmm ok, I'll just check it now to make sure it's all good, then I'll report back :)

Edit:

Na I'm not liking it, the form your supposed to use for the equipment for an arrancar is:
Zanpaktou Name:
Zanpaktou Description:
Kido/Hoho Abilities / Max 2:
Shinigami Abilities / Max 1:
Arrancar/Hollow Abilities / Max 4:

Your form is:

Zanpaktou Name: hielo rayo / reanimar hielo rayo
Zanpaktou Description: first release: Kori's zanpaku turns into a katana five shaku long with plasma arcing from the hilt. if this lightning touches anything it either incenerates or reaches below absolute zero, fading from existance. kori can direct this lightning up the blade and out. This release gives him arm armour on both arms and his hollow hole (located over his heart) is covored by a dome of white that connects the two arms together. second release: The blades ability is to phaze from solid to liqued, turning to a wip of silver metal and kori's special lightning.
Shinigami Abilities / Max 4: hado 33 pale fire crash, gigai usage. bakudo no. 1 - sai
Arrancar Abilities / Max 4: Balla, gran rey cero, garganta

It should be like this:
Zanpaktou Name: hielo rayo / reanimar hielo rayo
Zanpaktou Description:first release: Kori's zanpaku turns into a katana five shaku long with plasma arcing from the hilt. if this lightning touches anything it either incenerates or reaches below absolute zero, fading from existance. kori can direct this lightning up the blade and out. This release gives him arm armour on both arms and his hollow hole (located over his heart) is covored by a dome of white that connects the two arms together. second release: The blades ability is to phaze from solid to liqued, turning to a wip of silver metal and kori's special lightning.
Kido/Hoho Abilities / Max 2: hado 33 pale fire crash, gigai usage. bakudo no. 1 - sai
Shinigami Abilities / Max 1:
Arrancar/Hollow Abilities / Max 4: Balla, gran rey cero, garganta

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I'll change that right now

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:16 pm

You can start posting now sabimaru. Just remember I still have more locations to add and most of the ones I have added are unfinished. Also you'll just have to bear with me in regards to events, etc because I'm new to this site and don't have much knowledge of any of its tools.

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

How's my character? I can change anything you think I should change!

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:27 pm

It's not a greatly in-depth character profile but you have done what has been asked so yes, I have approved it. Welcome to Rise Of A New Generation :)

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:09 am

@KylePryde
I have accepted your character so make sure you have it fully complete by tomorrow or I'm gunna kick your ass in ancient. Also make sure you go into your 'My Characters' section and delete your incomplete character.

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warcodered on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 am

The sheets from an old RP that died a while back so I probably need to edit it alot to get it to fit into this ones format, but I just wanted to get it submitted tonight.

Warcodered
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

@ Warcodered
I just sent you a PM and then realized you had posted on here. I like your character a lot but I wont accept him until you update the character page using the forms located in the introduction section. Thanks ~

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:47 pm

... can we start now...

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm

bit late now consifering you already started but it doesnt matter cuz the answer is yes :)

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

could you clear the others for posting?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

they sure are clear :)

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

What is the plot of this story? I am confused on what to post...

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm

the plot is very simple. it says it on the introduction

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shikaku on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 pm

It would be fcuking good if you guys would actually roleplay, what was the point in yous signing up? There is only one post that isnt mine.

Shikaku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 pm

I'll post when someone else does

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!