Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Samurai 7: Of War and Honor

Samurai 7: Of War and Honor

a part of “Samurai 7: Of War and Honor”, a fictional universe by wolfangel26.

Taking place in the same universe as the anime, this is the same beloved story yet with new characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Samurai 7: Of War and Honor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Samurai 7: Of War and Honor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Samurai 7: Of War and Honor"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Samurai 7: Of War and Honor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm

This is an open invitation to any that are interested in this roleplay. Thus far, only one samurai position is taken. That leaves six. That's not to say that characters cannot be thieves, ninja, nobuseri, nobles, peasants, merchants, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticklaud on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 am

I submitted a character sheet like a day or two ago, but... is anyone even here?

chaoticklaud
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I have returned. I have read your character profile. Approved! :)

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticklaud on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 am

Yay! Thanks a lot :) I'm looking forward to working with you. Hopefully the other five samurai slots will be filled soon!

chaoticklaud
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Is this still open to new applicants? or has it gotten too far in?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Is this still open?

jung567
Member for 13 years

Re: Samurai 7: Of War and Honor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:00 pm

FUCK YES! I absolutely loved the Samurai 7 anime AND manga. I'd like to reserve one of the samurai roles in reservations are allowed. :D

Edit: Holy fuck, do I not know how to check the dates on things. >w>

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!