Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

darkest power

The Summoning

a part of “darkest power”, a fictional universe by RedWren223.

(darkest powers roleplay) Danger lies in every corner, they lie to you, keep you monitered day and night, making sure you dont get out of control. Now its time to fight back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “darkest power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Summoning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Oops, I guess I didn't read your post well enough. Nice using Greek. Haven't heard that one before.

Haha, I'm taking Latin next year. Maybe I can use it in future rps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Are we going by the books? I just wanted to know if my character has to actually act like Tori.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I cant use Latin biz, too many words translate to English words, like Coffee.

Greek is the best one i could find that would make sense :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 pm

you guys post really fast T.T I feel slow. Lmao, anyways ill answer Danielle after someone else posts, my posts take a long time to type anyways considering im on my grandmas dell computer.
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

RedWren223
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 pm

oh and, as for going by the books, its just goign to be plot wise, lke being in lle house, escaping, fining out about Genisis Two, and that stuff.

Bizarre: You can make your character act however she wants, she dosent have to act exactly like Tori.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 pm

@RedWren223: Sorry, we got really into it and decided that we didn't want to stop. I guess I can't speak for anyone but myself though.

@THe Character: Does that mean my Latin class should be easy?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Most likely. I think they began teaching my class Latin in 3rd grade.

Oh, and a little explanation about the whole ancle thing in my post. It ties into his history. After his mom died, and before his older brother moved out and got married and became successful, Myro's dad began to drink. He would usually though come back sober, although usually in the morning, as he refused to drive home and possible harm Myro and Thomas (Myro's brother). However, one time he got so drunk he seemingly completely lost it and drove home by mistake, and was on a serous rage. He accidentally pushed Myro down half a flight of stairs, injuring him greatly, but not mortally. However, his ancle had hit a metal umbrella rack, so it had taken the most damage, since the stairs were carpeted. While he did recover, the doctors said his ancle would hurt, but not much, from the pressure of any step he took, so he recommend a walking stick, as it would minimalize and possibly eventually make the pain go away. His father stopped drinking after that, and Myro has used it ever since.

Just to explain that little bit for those who are curious. The one thing Myro has never mentioned is that it hurts more then he has ever let on, and he doesnt tell many, if any, people.

Anyways, still waiting for people to post. This is getting exciting :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 pm

DId i do something wrong? Uhg.....i don't like having the last post @.@

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

No, you're good, Char.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 am

Kay, sorry, i don't like having the last post for long periods of time.....it isnt good for my self esteem xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 am

eh. . . . .it's flat lining. . . . .don't let it die this quickly!!!!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 pm

I posted last! Why are you asking me?!?!?! Forensic, i think it is about time you posted anyways!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 am

I'm sorry that I have a life, but I've been having a busy week with school. I would appreciate it if you didn't flippin' yell-type at me right now, because it got very old very quickly. T.T

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Okay guys, let's not point fingers at each other. I'm sure we are all more mature than that.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm not pointing fingers, Twinlet, I was just a "little" frustrated at the time I saw the post.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Hmmm, 2 things, one: i thought i posted something earlier

and two: I never pointed any fingures, i stated a fact. Forensic hasnt posted in a long time....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

And I simply responded saying that I have a busy life.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 pm

@Forensic & THe Character: Okay. I see. Let's just stop talking about this and carry on with the rp. Remeber, no more about this. We all get on when we get the chance to and sometimes it isn't that easy as you may have seen in my case.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Relaying message from Biz now: She wont be on for the weekend cause she is going camping in the mountains.

THis message will not blow up, in fact, instead of exploding, it will implode. Good luck ^.^ *flees*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:34 am

And just so y'all know, I'm heading up with her. Arma, Biz, and I most likely won't have internet from Friday evening - Sunday afternoon (evening in Arma and I's case). We'll be posting as soon as we get back, though. :)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!