Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil

Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil

a part of “Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

A long time ago, in a kingdom of trecherous inhumanity, there was a princess reigning in apex, of only age fourteen. She was to be executed at three in the afternoon; but somehow she escaped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Aku no Musume - Daughter of Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 pm

May I reserve the Prince of Blue? X3
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

@Akai-pyon: Sorry, I literally just reserved the Prince of Blue to someone else like, five seconds ago. But if there's anyone else, I'll gladly give them to you.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 pm

MagiNekun: Salut mon amour! I'm debating on choosing between the Eldest White Brother or the Servant to the Blue Prince II. Choose for moi. Dern, you've got me listening to Vocaloid again. All the time. Every waking second. -shakes fist-
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TylerTitanium on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I know what I'd want you to be because you'd be sexy at it. BUUUT, I'm not gonna tell you because I don't wanna. (Which reminds me that I should probably get started on his profile but I'm lazy today and I won't.)

You think you've got it bad YoniBoni; anytime I think of chemistry or hear someone mention it or see the words 'Len' 'Chlorine' or 'vocal' I have to listen to like the whole Brainwashing series. And it's indirectly yer fault. I blame you. Seriously.

(Gah, damnit posted on Josh's account cause the damn bastard is too lazy to make his own characters.)
A Lesson Learned In Life Is Not A Lesson Learned. A Lesson Learned During Life Is A Lesson Learned.

TylerTitanium
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Hmm.... Grr.... This is like picking a character for Anah. She's always super-epic at whatever she does, so it's hard for me to decide where I'd rather have her.... Yes, you. You and your brain-washing series fetish. On someone else's account.

That's alright, anyway. I was eating off a paper plate last night, and I sniffed the rim only to find that it smelled like moth balls. And, being the weirdo I am, I was like, "Oh. Paradichlorobenzene." and went back to eating. Way to silence a room. We were watching Old Yeller, and I'd never seen it. Then, later that night, we threw paper balls at a ceiling fan, had a mouthful of Bacardi's and watched the first two episodes of True Blood. I love sleepovers.....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Both characters have potential. I guess I'll just surprise ya'll, maybe go for the less obvious one. Perhaps. We'll see. I'll get working on him tomorrow, after work, accompanied by some delicious Ceasar's. Nom nom.

MagiNekun: dkawhdajkbnax. That sleep-over sounds awesome. And I've never seen Old Yeller either, and still haven't. And probably never will. I don't know. Don't they shoot the poor dog in the end? WHYYYY? -shakes fist- True Blood, I haven't seen that either. Bacardi's, we're well acquainted, currently have a love affair.

Lozey (Impersonator!): Dear God, that's another thing I'm gonna think of now. I'm sorry~, Vocaloid sucked me in, too. I'm not even sure how I found them. Actually, I think they found me. Little virtual stalkers, they are. BUT YOU LOVE IT NOW, DON'T LIE. -Kaito rape-face-

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:25 pm

@HoneyBuns: It was awesome. Except that Tara had her girlfriend over, and despite the fact that I love them both, they kept cuddling and kissing and junk and I was all... cuddleless.... Yeah. Old Yeller. See, they shoot him because he has this Hydrophobi disease, or whatever, and it makes him all vicious and it's uncureable and junk. So they kill him. Because if they don't, they would have been dog food. See, I thought the dog died of old age, but nope. Not even. Ahh.... But the kid, Arlis or whatever the fuck his name was... he was precious. I just wanted to eat him. Heh, he had a horny toad in his pocket.

Heh. Horny toad.... That's just the worst form of beastiality.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Horny toad. Kufufufufufufufu.

Anyhow, I AM CHOOSING THE BLUE SERVANT II. I want me some sisterly lovin'. Seriously. You need to shamelessly advertise this RP so we can get it started, and I'm working on mister want-me-some-love right now.

P.S. I love you guys', I'm sorry for being so inactive. Shame on me.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 am

Yay! Okay, well then I'll edit the intro when I remember. I tried advertizing, but my advertizing skills suck... so... no luck.... Grrrr.... I mean, seriously? No interest at all besides you and mein liebe? That never happens to me....

It's okay. We love you, too; and I personally believe that your sporadic posting is exciting. Like, you never know when it's coming... just that it's going to be epic.... Dunno. Excites me. Not in the same way that Rango did, though. That's a different kind of exciting.... Mostly because there was this adorable little blonde kid sitting next to me that I wanted to glomple. But his Mom was giving me the stink eye, so I kept my hands to myself. Now that is shame.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!