Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

darkest power

The Summoning

a part of “darkest power”, a fictional universe by RedWren223.

(darkest powers roleplay) Danger lies in every corner, they lie to you, keep you monitered day and night, making sure you dont get out of control. Now its time to fight back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “darkest power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Summoning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Okay, I'm back. Did everyone suddenly stop posting?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Biz, no one has posted in quite a while... :/
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:03 pm

:'( I was enjoying this rp. Why did it suddenly die?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 pm

I have nothing to post too....it also occured to me that someone switched Characters, the one abbandoned being one i had some conversation with in my last post. If someone could give me something to post off of, that would be fantastic :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 am

There. Happy? There's a post.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 am

Yes, im ecstatic. Im fluttering with excitement and happiness. Your being overwhelmed by my joy. Its sucking you into the Joy Abyss.

lol

Il be posting soon

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Haha. If anything I'm in the schoolwork abysmal pit. :P

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I will post! I finally got the chance to get on at my own house. Thanks forensic for letting me use your computer!!!!!!!

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I get that you're thankful, Biz, but it would be amazing if you stopped thanking me. xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

Okay. I'm not grateful anymore. Happy? lol.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Soooo...anyone willing to make a post? I really like this series and hope to see this pick up again. I can send PMs if that is more convenient.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Either the roleplay link has changed from that in the OOC post or the roleplay has been deleted... O.o

Edit: Nevermind. xD I found it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Why doesn't the link work to get to the rp?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!