Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Element of Freedom

Takim Town / Element of Freedom

a part of “Element of Freedom”, a fictional universe by Queer 8D.

> [Anime] Takim Town is a sacred town in the middle of the Silver Gulf. Not many people know of this little town, but the ones that do say it's the most beautiful, spiritual place. Where love could be formed, and friendships last an eternity ~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Element of Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Takim Town / Element of Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queer 8D on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

ようこそ私の要求に!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWelcome to Takim Town.

xxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxo
xxxxxxxxxxx
x

R e q u i r e m e n t s

> Post every-so-often.
> Be semi. lit.
> Has a past role playing experience.
> Enjoys a clean-city role playing scene.

A b o u t T h e G u i l d

> Takim town is a simple old time town. It's ancient and one of
the most sacred places on Earth. Some people say it's the most
beautiful town in the world. Others say it's just a war starter.
Takim town has many skeletons in the closet. But, some people
get past that. Takim town is a small, simple, calm place. So enjoy!

R u l e s

1. Follow The Rules!
2. No Arguing/Fighting with your roleplay members.
3. All Categories/Sections must STAY in that section, no where else.
4. All Members are to Role Play as anything you wanted to be
5. Only CAPTAIN gets to add topics or forms.
6. Keep everything rated PG-15. If anything is over PG-15 then PM it.
7. Please always post a picture of your character when talking.

C u r r e n t R o l e p l a y s

> Romantic.
> Action.
> Violence.
> Adventuring.
Last edited by Queer 8D on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queer 8D
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Takim Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey, this seems pretty awesome. :) I'll submit a character or two within the next couple of hours. But first, I have to go to Target to get some scrapbooking supplies, and then the pet store to pick up a few things for my Guppy. And by that I mean a few more Guppies. xD And more food. lol

Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying in this. :)

By the way, are there any character restrictions? I know your rules say to be any character you'd like, but... well, no one ever wants a super powerful overlord who uses bunnies to control his blood-link minions as a character. While I'd never personally roleplay as that (unless the roleplay called for it, that is xD), I'd like to know where your limitations are. Things we should avoid. Etc. Just for reference. :)

And I guess thats it. I'll post my characters in a bit.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 pm

I wanna join, but could you give a few character outlines please?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queer 8D on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Image Thankiesz~!

But let me get this out of my system...
My little pet peeves.

please, please, PLEASE (As GoriexGorie so sweetly put it, lol ) don't make your character an OVERLORD that takes over the world with evil bunnies, and what not. That's just plain idiotic.

When you submit your character please don't give me so very little details of your character. Add what you think will please me (*hint* I'm a literate person... get the picture? :D)

My limits for characters is this; Please don't be a demon (I'm a Christian so that sort of bothers me...) You can be a vampire, werewolf, nymph, neko etc. But don't be a DEMON. Ugh... and don't kill off people unless you spoken to them about it and they approve. Don't "Take Over" someone's character with special powers or whatever. That's God-Modding, and you are not Jesus.

Er... I prefer Anime than an ACTUAL picture of a person. (Less problems with copy-right and what not...)

Hope that helps...?

Queer 8D
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queer 8D on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

XxanexiaxX wrote:I wanna join, but could you give a few character outlines please?

ImageHere is a layout...

Name :
Weight:
Ethnicity:
Orientation:
Build:
Personality:
History:
Picture:

I'm going to have to put this up on it. But since you guys already aware of this, then please use this from here, and it will be posted later on. Thank you very much for considering Element of Freedom as one of your Role-plays.

I'm working hard to make this come out as well as I possibly can. But one thing... can you give me any suggestions for the Role Play? I want to add events but I can't actually think of one at the moment. My mind sort of a shut down recently. :p

Queer 8D
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Takim Town / Element of Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Thanks for the outline! :) And thanks for the lo-down on whats what. haha

Anyway, I'll have my characters up soon. :) Hope you like them when I get them up.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!