Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Why I Hate You

Why I Hate You

a part of “Why I Hate You”, a fictional universe by Wynter.

"Commiting suicide means your a coward." "No, commiting suicide means I'm not in denial."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Why I Hate You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Why I Hate You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Why I Hate You"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] w h y . i . h a t e . y o u

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Can reserve a spot in your rp, I will have the sheet filled out tomorrow afterschool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 am

I'd like to reserve a spot as well! I'll have a sheet filled out after work tomorrow.

LDRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 am

Of course; spots reserved for the both of you. :)

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Well I made my character sheet

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm

I accepted your character now; sorry for any delays. I was out for most of the day. :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 am

Ok, officially, first post is up. :)
Hopefully more character sheets will go up, for both nursing staff/doctors and patients!
Only two character sheets are currently up, and accepted, including on of them being mine.

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Waiting for more character sheets to go up, hopefully!
But meanwhile, if you wish to FanastyLife, you can enter the roleplay also. :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay I will go post in the rp

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 pm

I am still interested in roleplaying someone on here.. I've done a bit of research and my character is starting to develop but I don't have the time right now to fill out a character sheet.. I'll do so asap.

LDRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Alright; sounds good. :)

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am

Waiting for more character sheets to go up, and hopefully a reply from FanastyLife sometime soon. :)

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Well I think you will be happy to know that I have posted :)

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 pm

You think correctly, lol.
I did respond, just did, in fact, incase you were wondering... :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Okay well I just posted now so you can reply whenever you like.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes, I responded. :)

For an update, per say; characters are still being accepted (for sure), and the roleplay is set up, even against the amount of posts, so that the characters Samantha (FanastyLife) and Devon (me) are in one room interacting, allowing the entrances of other patients, or doctors, into the roleplay to be very much possible.

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 am

Eek... Only two characters still! The role-play is STILL ACCEPTING, everyone! :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDRose on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I am working on my character sheet right this second! I apologize for my lateness! I'm just reminding myself of what I had in mind

LDRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Lol, it's alright. :-)

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 am

Planning to bring another character into the role-play, but anyone is welcome to make a doctor/any part of the nursing staff. :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!