Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Light Across the Lake

The Light Across the Lake

a part of “The Light Across the Lake”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

When a group of friends decide to stay in a cabin on the lake for the summer, a supposed two weeks of fun turn to two weeks of non-stop suspense and terror.(Still Accepting!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Light Across the Lake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Light Across the Lake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Jya, just eling you if this dies(which it BETTER not) I'm going to make Ryan and Stella for every SINGLE ROLEPLAY YOU MAKE UNTIL ONE MAKES IT TO THE END!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:35 pm

My horror ones never make it far :*(. I've made four! FOUR! Not one has made it to 100 posts :( You should join Crash. That one has 626 posts :O
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 am

Man, I really liked this rp too. You should try and remake it with people that will post. *cough* Me and Lucky *cough* :D
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I might redo this one sometime, but I really wanted to redo this other one called "The Town". I made it like three months ago and we only got like 50 posts but I liked the story.

It's like a group of friends like this and they are heading for Vegas but have to stop when the bus' engine dies. Then they end up having to stay in a creepy town that are like cannibals and like brainwash the people that enter. Would you guys be into that?

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah, sorry. I usually post as soon as I have sufficiant material to post on, but I was away all week in a remote location with no internet. I went crazy, I was almost run down by horses, I lost my USB, got almost no sleep, and then returned with a sexy hat to find a sparrow that I just to nurse back to health. I have a strange life....
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm

LOL! Yeah I'd definately be interested Jay. Sounds fun. Speaking of Vegas, I'm going there this weekend. Hopefully I don't get spooked ^_^

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!