Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rascall Pines

Rascall Pines

a part of “Rascall Pines”, a fictional universe by shmband.

The staff of Rascall Pines mansion thought their supernatural nature was a safe secret...until the master of the house passed away...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rascall Pines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rascall Pines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rascall Pines"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: [OOC] Rascall Pines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks for resubmitting guys! Hopefully we'll experience an uninterrupted service from here on in...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Shame I have to post this but I'll be missing the start of the story, I'm going away for the weekend but I'll be back Sunday evening or Monday, I'll get a post up then.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

No worries bud, as long as people let us know about these things we can work around them.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Well first up guys congrats on coming up with such an original set of characters, I'm well chuffed! (Which in Brit-talk means very happy.)

I'll get the RP rolling tomorrow night (Friday) as I'll have the house to myself and will have the time to come up with something good. But just so you can all get your thinking caps on, the story will start the morning of the day they find Doncaster dead. Most likely he will be found either by Maya, Cerys or Sayo who actually make the macabre find, but whoever does, there will be no indication of foul play. He died peacefully in his sleep.

Then there will be a letter in the morning mail from city hall. As soon as somebody opens it, I'll make a post with the text of the letter.

So that's enough to get us started, eh? Let's make this a good one! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Woo!! I want to start now ¬¬

I like your other character ;D Saw the picture and thought *:'] Im so proud of you*

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I know I know, thanks to you Meesha I now know a hot guy when I see one. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay the debt.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 pm

OK everyone, introductory post is up! It's about 7:30 in the morning - the time Lord Doncaster would normally rise from bed, dress and come down for breakfast - everyone is doing what they'd normally be doing at that time.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 pm

HIII! Sorry it took me a bit to repost my character. I changed her first name--but otherwise she's the same. Please accept me when possible so I can start posting. :D
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Back, sorry I missed the start, I've just gone and thrown myself in if nobody minds too much. Gotta be away for another weekend soon, I'll incapacitate my character somehow before I go, unless there's a chance I can get online while I'm away, who knows. Good to be back for this anyway!

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Hope my posted isn't too much guys. ^.^; I get a little over-excited.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 am

It's all good! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Where is KazeMunster? o_o She hasn't posted this whole time. I feel bad leaving her in the dust, lol.
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah I dunno I think for know we'll just let the characters be all like "Where's Cerys?" and if she'd still a no-show in a few days then we'll treat Cerys as an NPC that anyone can control.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:49 pm

You could toss her a PM to check if she's alive?

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Cant you see she's quit the Rp??

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Hmm that must have happened in the last couple of days coz last time I checked she was still an active character. Ah well, maybe we'll just suspend disbelief and pretend like nobody ever mentioned her!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 am

Tony is hideous -_-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 am

You think so? Then I've done well. ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Yeah..he is pretty shady.

Does anyone notice we've lost a good handful of people? well, I shouldn't say handful. More like two or three. Or is that just my imagination?

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!