Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Battles of the Bands

Battles of the Bands

a part of “Battles of the Bands”, a fictional universe by Gentletouchxox.

Groups of teen rebels join together to create two separate bands, which are rivaling each other for a spot on a famous record label. ((Full!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battles of the Bands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Battles of the Bands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battles of the Bands"

I'll be checking here often, but I check my PM's more. So if you want an instant reply, don't post here, send me a PM and i'll reply to you as soon as I'm on. I get on about twice everyday to reply to things and update my posts. Let me know!

xox Summer
Last edited by Gentletouchxox on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Battles of the Bands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:07 am

Sent in a form for my character
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 am

Accepted! Do you want to start thinking of a name for our band, Band One?

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 am

Just sent in a character form ;)
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 am

May I reserve the vocalist for band two?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 am

I would like to reserve the drummer for the already popular band please. (:

I will send in a character sheet as soon as I can.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Reserved both spots for kelsiikhaos and Everscale. I'll hold them for about a day and a half to two days.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Can I reserve for the second groups bassist?
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

To give you guys a better visual, I updated the places area. And we will start as soon as we get kelsiikhaos's character sheet.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I hate double posting, but oh well. ^_^ kelsiikhaos has sent in her character sheet, so we can start now! Anyone want to do a starter? I was thinking about each of the bands meeting at like a bar or a club, but somewhere where they are close together but not in the same place. Starters frighten me if I create them. e.o

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:03 pm

How about... hmm... The first band, the popular one, is having a crazy dance party at this nice hotel celebrating the launch of one of their new cds... and across the street at a bar/club, the other band is meeting to discuss the debut and stuff...? I could start it if you'd like :D.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 am

I like Breemee's idea, and I can't wait to start playing :)

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Sounds good! breemee, can you start the post? I'll do it if you don't want to though.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Sure! I wouldn't mind at all :D! Can't wait for this RP to get rolling.

EDIT: Posted! :D... If I need to go in and change anything for the first post, or add anything, just say so :).

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Posted! :D Not a very strong introduction, so I'm feeling for
some improvement on my next posts. Hurry everyone. I'm an eager beaver. :P

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 am

I thought you were an Otter XP

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 am

Are we still waiting for Everscale and Trapt to join in? x

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Weird how it's both singers. Maybe they're getting dirty. XP

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Where is everyone?! ):

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm waiting for both singers to post :(... Maybe someone should message them.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!