Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Eternal War

The Eternal War

a part of “The Eternal War”, a fictional universe by akai-pyon.

Everybody knows about the battle. Pirates versus ninjas. The great clashing of land versus sea. Whether you are one who loves the salt-ridden breeze or the calming wind... Your worlds are about to collide yet again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Eternal War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Eternal War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Eternal War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Eternal War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 pm

You know, it almost seems like you want the Ninjas to win. Primarily because of their ability to have powers. YET! You do not grant this ability to the pirates. Seems a little imbalanced, yes?

So, in spite of this,can my character dual-weild sawn off blunderbusses, carry a few dozen grenados, and masterfully use a sword with his teeth, along with a cannon mounted on hisback. Oh, by the way, he can bench-press his ship too. Just an FYI.

My point is that you're giving ninjas special abilities, while the pirates have no special abilities. You have auto-imbalanced the fighting.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:19 pm

You make a valid point. I think I shall give pirates the ability to use talismans and charms.

Fair enough?
The charms are reusable, as are the talismans.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Can I reserve pirate 4 please? I'll have my bio to you either today or tomorrow. ^^
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply as pirate three. :3

edit: I take that back. Sorry.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm

can I have a spot for pirate 2?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm

while it is true that y'all's pirates need more powers, ninjas kick butt, and that's that!

can I reserve ninja 3? and can I make it a girl? I have the PERFECT bio for ninja 3!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!