Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mechanics of Elysium.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Mechanics of Elysium.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Mechanics of Elysium."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
British officer : "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
Robert Surcouf: "A man fights for what he lacks the most!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Mechanics of Elysium.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Okay this is DEFINETLY an RP I will be joining. I will have a character up today and I look forward to the start of this RP IMMENSLY.

Could I play as a bit of a hacker maybe?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Is it possible to play as either a city or an army?
I'm just interested, because else I'll make something else ;D
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Of course! Hackers... I should'a thought of that... More to the point, I'm trying to cut away from the old Hack-and-slash thats so common, and go more strategic and in-depth to the milieu... So yah... Since you probably didn't understand that at all, or in the way I meant it... I'm looking for an RP with people who aren't always feeling that they have to be right up in everything to actually have an impact on the story etc... Grrr, I'm still not making sense even to myself. Well anyways... Hacker is great...

Eh? City? Army? what??? Please elaborate, or, just write up the 'character' and I'll see what it is. If you do though, make sure to use a SHIT-TON of detail if your going the way I think your going. XD

Hunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!