Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trigun: The Search For Eden

Trigun: The Search For Eden

a part of “Trigun: The Search For Eden”, a fictional universe by RinlovesSesshoumaru.

Closed may try again Later

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trigun: The Search For Eden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trigun: The Search For Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trigun: The Search For Eden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trigun: The Search For Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Im posting this here as well to cover my bases]

Original Plot Summary: Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

Rp Plot Summary: Set after the end of the anime series. When Vash returns to the girls carrying Knives(in a mental comma) what is in store for them can Vash's dream of a world of love and peace be realized with his brother still in it. What happens when Knives wakes up can he change his ways or will continue to harbor his hatred for the human race. Things are a little less wild for Vash now that it is believed the Humanoid Typhoon is gone the $$60,000,000,000 bounty removed from his head. ( thanks to Meryl's reports to the home office) Meryl is now coming to terms with the feelings she has for Vash. Will she be able to tell him, can they even have a relationship, together? Soon after Vash's return Milly finds out that through one night of passion between her and Wolfwood that she is carrying his child. But unknown to every one else he is still alive, when Vash came back for the cross he assumed that Wolfwoods body was removed but. What actually happened was a Priest at the church found Wolfwood barely hanging on and took care of him. He was in a comma for about a month and when he woke he had lost parts of his memory. After about 6 months he starts to regain his memmories and decides to go looking fo Vash and the girls. There are also rumors of a new $$60,000,000,000 man, how can there be someone as terrible as the Humanoid Typhoon Vash The Stampede.
(more info on the anime and its characters go here http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/index.htm,

Characters Needed
Meryl Stryfe

Gm's Notes
Okay people I love Trigun it is my favorite anime, I just couldn't get into the manga so this Rp is strictly based on the anime. I would like it if some one knew something about the story before I approve the character. I really want people to join and enjoy but I can't handle someone just coming in with no clue. If you have any questions about the Rp or the original story let me know.
Last edited by RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Okay I'm gonna let peeps know in here just like I did in the RP'ers wanted area. I am willing to pick up a character that is not wanted like Wolfwood or Meryl, why some one wouldn't want to be Wolfwood in my RP, don't want the responsibility of the baby on the way I understand. Like I said I'll pick up a charry if I have to. And the new badie does not have to be a guy if you don't know I letting everyone know.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:41 pm

POSTED!!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Let the posting begin

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Has anyone claimed the $$60,000,000,000 slot yet? I'm a fan of Trigun as well and I'd like to join in.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 pm

If you could revise your character and make him not a plant I think we can work you as the "Bad Guy". Thanks for you interest.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 am

Question: where is Wolfwood? I know that it said he was outside the orphanage, but no one else seems to notice that he's there. What is going on?

P.S. Once my character is approved, my first several posts will not involve him directly; instead, I'm going to be describing the way he is affecting people. Tell me right now if you do not want me doing something like describing a dream he's forcing your character to have: he's going to be doing a lot of that sort of thing.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 am

Everyone is at a house that is a little ways away from the orphanage right now. They live in a house in between the city of December and the orphanage. So Wolfwood is there with everyone else.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 am

About affecting the characters at least the canon ones wait until you come into contact with them first.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 am

Alright, I'm desperately trying to catch up here, but I think it might help if someone just summarized things for me. Who are Trista and Olivia?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Just a heads up; Tom takes every precaution not to appear suspicious. He will even go so far as to use his telepathy to make it seem like he's just an average person. I'd understand if Vash or another plant found him a bit odd, but no one would be able to tell that he's evil just by looking at him.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

k guys im back

ill post today, but i have to catch up on posts

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey does anybody know wolfangel26 well enough to know what the heck is going on with her and why she hasn't posted Im afraid I'll have to start thinking about puting the character up for grabs again i don't want to do that but I also have to keep things rolling.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Would anyone be opposed to Tom giving their character a nightmare?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm

be fine with me adam

maybe have it something to do with either Wolfwood's experience killing his guardian, or like guilt for all the people he's killed, still feeling the way he was in the show when he died ya know? Maybe throw Chapel in it too!

if ya want lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Might work, although Tom like to deal with a person's greatest fears. It'll probably have something to do with him losing Milly or something going wrong with the birth. Either way, I'm gonna wait until everyone falls asleep.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:51 am

o ok no problems with that

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 am

Okay guys I opened up Meryl again since angelwlolf26 dropped off the face of the planet. If you know anyone who might be interested in playing Meryl send my way. But for now I will play Meryl until we find someone. Also I don't know what is up with Rideontechnology, last thing I heard he asked me to be Knives for him cause his computer is wigging out and I haven't heard anything since. So I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of him some other way. I'm hoping he has a yahoo account that I can reach him at to find out whats going on with him. Oh the humanity so once again if you wanna play Meryl or know someone that does PM me and let me know.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Quick question: what time of day is it? I can't tell if it's still night or if the sun has risen yet.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!