Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Le Cirque d'Ames

Le Cirque d'Ames

a part of “Le Cirque d'Ames”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

We, the performers of Le Cirque d'Ames, travel the country, enchanting audiences with spell binding performances. But beneath our colorful costumes and vibrant makeup, we are people, and we are not without our secrets and fears.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Le Cirque d'Ames”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Le Cirque d'Ames

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 am

Gah! I know, it was freaky! O_O But sooo good. I don't think I cant wait for it to come back in June. I need to know what happened NOW. XD

Okay, finally posted for Vienna and Terra, but ees kinda, erm, bad. XD Vienna's post is crud, but I can only retype a post so many times before I seriously endanger what is left of my sanity.
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 am

AHHHH. Damn, ABC Family! Why do you make us wait?!?!?!

and SHUTTUP. I personally loved your posts. The contract thing was hilarious.
I feel like Devon would be quite scared of Christa from this last post. What, with her eye-locking and random array of dangerous objects >:D
I love thinking of insane things one could juggle. It's quite fun :D
{insert witty signature here}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 am

You can't scare him that easily, being put in a cage with a man-eating tiger yes, that would scare him, but other than that he's not easily scared of anything.

And Vienna's post ain't that bad, I didn't spot anything that my mind didn't directly correct before presenting it to my counsiousness, so it's fine by my standarts.( Stupid brain, can't take one day off)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Since Unicorn had to abandon her character, I assume it's okay for Blake to be the magician, instead of her character's assistant?
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

I know!!! Of course, my sister is happy, because "Make it or Break it" is coming back, but I stopped watching after the first season.

Thanks. I just feel like the flow is so...odd. I always read my posts aloud before I submit them, and it was all choppy and weird. It would seem, from the contract, that our scatterbrained Vienna has a high opinon of herself. XD

I like Christa. XD She's like, the perfect mix of cocky and intrique. And yes, creating random lists of dangerous objects with which to juggle is incredibly fun.

Ha ha, Devon need not fear, Leon is basically an oversized house cat-- hardly the man eater described in Vienna's contract.

Reianna, sure, you're more than welcome to have Blake become a Le Cirque magician, as soon as he formally joins the circus.

Don't you just all love our bilingual charries? Let's see, we have French, German, and Russian, so there's three, and I probably left out one or two. What a fantastically talented group of performers. XD

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Hello?

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey! I'm awaiting Luv's post for Terra.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:19 am

Gah, I'm so sorry. >_< Been extremely busy this past week, but I'll definitely post after school today.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Oh, it's okay! Reality first, role plays second. (:

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 am

*Prod*
I think it died. :(
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am

Well this...this is fantastic. My first attempt at an RP and I kill it. -_- Blaaargh. Okay, I'ma post, and then message everyone. Yes, that's what I'll do. Assuming anyone even cares. Meh, whatever, I'll message them for the heck of it.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Dead?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Attempting to revive.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Re: Le Cirque d'Ames

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InvisibleSoul on Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 am

LUVVIEBUGGIE! :D I have finally found you! :D Sorry for posting here, but I don't know how to message people. I literally just joined two seconds ago because I saw your username here. And the same picture that I remember.
"I think I'll be gone away awhile.
Tell me all the things that I...I'll be missing here in this old life, man 'cause I just don't know."

InvisibleSoul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InvisibleSoul on Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 am

If you read this, Luv, please respond. I'm checking everyday and I hate that I feel like a stalker of sorts. I've just missed talking to you so much and I'd like it if we could reunite. :] I miss our characters from this and that whole spy role play we used to do and I know we've repeated that one five million times but I wouldn't mind going at it again. Plus, the last time we did it I had an awesome, model-like yet player-esque character that flirted with that one store check-out lady gal. Honestly, I miss those times. :) So, anyway, I know you're getting online because I can see it on your profile and stuff so please feel free to respond. I still can't figure out the messaging thing, so once again I am very apologetic for posting here about unrelated topics.

- InvisibleSoul from Foo :)

InvisibleSoul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

To InvisibleSoul, should still be stalking me like the wonderful person she is ;):
I literally just looked at the OoC board for Le Cirque and saw you'd posted here (total luck that I happened across it, really, I haven't posted here since 2011!), and I wanted to tell you that it seriously made my day. I tried to message you, but I suck at using this site and I've either sent the same message to you 3 times or not at all. It keeps showing up in my outbox instead of my sent messages.
In any case, I hope you hear from me somehow, because I wanted to say I MISS you! Foo RP gang FTW. Seriously, you are so talented and amazing, and it'd be a privilege to talk/RP with you again. Come to "Way Out West" and RP w/ me and RJ!!!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!